~ forty four ~

Olivia's pov

It was here. The final of the euros.

"Happy birthday, baby." Less kisses my head as I wake up.

"Thank you, lessi." I lift my head up and kiss her.

"I haven't got you a puppy or anything but I bought you this." I laugh as Less leans over to her bed side table and takes out a jewellery box.

I open it and see a necklace with a heart and on the back of it was engraved the initials A+O and the date we got married.

"I love it, thank you, my love." I kiss her again. "How are you feeling about the match later?"

"I'm nervous, but so excited." She tells me and cuddles into my neck.

"Me too, baby, I think the excitement of it all outweighs the nervousness."

I pick up my phone and see my phone full of notifications from all my family wishing me happy birthday.

My mum also sent me a video someone had taken from our previous match.

After the match, I did my lap around the pitch, talking to fans, and see a woman with her baby.

I go over and talk to her and she asks if she could take a picture of me holding her baby girl.

Of course I did, and the tv cameras got it all.

After saying happy birthday, my mum sent it to me and said, 'you're so good with children, when do I get my grandchildren?' With a winking emoji.

"Look what my mums asked me." I laugh as I show less my phone and she joins in giggling.

"I can't wait to have children." Lsss admits

"Me either, baby. We'll have mini us running round the house. I hope they get your eyes." I tell her

"With our careers though, it's gonna be years." Less complains and her smile fades

"Hey, who says? Remember what I've always said. It's always going to be family over football. If you want children, which I do too, then I'll take time off, okay?" I offer and kiss her head

"Would you do that?" Less, asks with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, baby, don't cry. Of course I would do that. I want to have children with you, lessi. If you're ready, I'd have a baby with you right now." I reveal and wipe her tears away and I see her smile at what I say. "After the euros, we'll go to a fertility clinic and look into it all, okay? I know we're still young, but we're in a good position to become parents and we both want it so much."

"I love you so much." Less kisses me

"I love you too."