~ one hundred and thirty two ~

First of all, can I just say a massive thank you.

Today, this book has reached 200k reads and I am so thankful!

Thank you to everyone who reads, votes and comments.

And extra thank yous to the people who have helped give me inspiration and ideas when I need them, you know who you are.

Thank you again!

Olivia's pov

We were playing our first match of the year.

Well, our official first match. We played a game in Portugal but it was behind doors and so it wasn't classed as an official match.

Today we were playing against Watford in the FA cup.

Me and less had driven to Meadow Park and now we were just saying goodbye to Lottie and Maisie.

Leah was looking after them both in the family and friends section.

————————

It was a special match today because all four tar heels were playing today.

Emily fox, who played with me, less and Lotte at college, had signed for Arsenal over the transfer window.

It was such a nice reunion, we had kept in contact with Emily but only spoke once every so often so it was nice to see her again.

Jonas told us in the changing rooms that all four of us were starting.

————————

The game begins and within just seven minutes, less kicks the game off with a goal.

I had shot from outside of the box but the keeper saved it and fell to lessi's feet and she kicked it in.

We all gather round, hugging less, me giving a quick kiss to her cheek.

Just five minutes later, Beth crossed it into me. Vic was in front of me but she opened her legs, to not interfere, and let the ball roll through them.

I then took a shot and the ball soared along the ground and into the bottom right corner.

Like they did with Less, everyone gathered round and enveloped me in a hug.

At half time, Leah came into the changing rooms with Maisie and Lottie.

Both girls had a massive smile on their faces which only got bigger when they saw me and less.

The game soon continued and we had most of the possession.

In the 64', 4 changes were made.

Frida on for Viv, Cloe on for Caitlin, Stina on for Less, and Kyra on for Lia.

After just two minutes of being on the pitch, Stina makes the score 3-0.

Emily had passed a ball through to her. Similarly to what Vic did earlier on, I opened my legs and let the ball roll through because I was going to end up with the ball if I didn't and I knew Stina was behind me.

Watford managed to score from a miscommunication with Manu and Vic.

It was still okay though because the scoreline was 3-1 to us.

In the 86', we get a corner and Katie takes it. It was a perfect corner and I jumped up to receive the ball and it hit perfectly and landed in the goal.

I jumped up to celebrate and looked over to Less, who had both girls in her arms and was smiling at me.

Just before full time, Frida gets on the score sheet too.