~ seventy nine ~

Olivia's pov

It was the following morning and our families had made it to the hospital.

We had made plans that less' family were coming first and then my family were coming later on. Just so that the girls weren't overwhelmed with all different people.

————————

"Oh my." Carol whispers as they all walk into the room. "Are these—?"

"—These are your granddaughters." Less says to Carol and Mario.

"Congratulations you two." Carol and Mario both hug me and less.

"How are you feeling, liv?" Carol comes over to me and rests a hand on my shoulder.

"A bit tired but so happy. I can't stop looking at them. I just feel like if I look away, they'll disappear." I explain and look at Maisie and Lottie who were fast asleep next to my bed.

"She was amazing, mum. Absolutely incredible." Less says and sits on the edge of my bed, stroking my hair out of my face before pressing a light kiss to my temple.

"Sorry we're late. Mum and dad told us they'd wait for us whilst we found a vending machine but they didn't." Luca explains as they walk in. "Are they—"

"They're your nieces."

"Oh my god. They're tiny. Congrats, less and Liv."

Both boys come and hug us before all four of them crowd round and look at the girls.

"Do you want to know their names?" Less asks and they all nod.

"The little girl in the left is Maisie Jane Russo, and the one on the right, is Charlotte Carol Russo." I tell them and Carol's smile widens

"Charlotte Carol? As in—"

"We couldn't have a daughter and not name her after you, Carol. Both of the girls' middle names are named after the two strongest women we know. The two women that we couldn't be without." I explain and she begins to cry before hugging us both.

"Thank you so much, girls. I feel so honoured. I bet your mother's going to have the exact same reaction." Carol tells us

Everyone has a cuddle with Maisie and Lottie before they both begin to cry.

I took Maisie and less took Lottie, both of them calming down straight away when we took hold of them.

My family came an hour after Carol, Mario, and the boys went.

My mum, dad and Laura all cried when they held the girls.

My mum had just stopped crying and then we told them their names, and she started crying again.

Eventually, we were told that the visiting times were over and they had to leave.

————————

After two days of being in the hospital, we were finally allowed to be discharged.

Me and less had gotten ready ourselves before getting Lottie and Maisie ready.

We dressed them in cute outfits and took a picture of them which we were going to post to social media later.

We then buckled them into their car seats and less picked both car seats up and started walking towards the car.

They don't lie when they say that it's sexy when your partner walks out of the hospital with the car seats.

We put them in the car, triple checking that the car seats are in properly. I was sitting in the back with them as I wanted to comfort them if they cried.

Less drove so slowly on the way back. I don't think she went over 20mph.

"You can go a bit quicker, baby." I tell her

"No way. I'm going too fast as it is. Look, I'm going fifteen miles per hour. That 10 miles too quick." Less says and points to the dashboard to show me the speed dile

————————

Once me and lessi made it back to camp with the girls, we enter the lobby to find no one.

We wonder round the camp before realising that everyone must be in the relaxation room.

We enter the room slowly, spotting everyone in there.

We hadn't told them we were coming back today so everyone was shocked to see us.

We had obviously kept in contact with all of them but we never specified when we coming back.

"You can speak, you know." Me and less laugh at their silence.

"They're so little." Georgia breaks the silence as she comes to look at the girls in their car seats.

"They are, aren't they? They're perfect." Less says as she too, looks at them in awe.

"Would you all like to hold them?" I ask and everyone nods.

"Congratulations, kids." Lucy says to me and less. She was the closest one to us.

I slowly unbuckle Lottie from her car seat and gently pick her up.

"Would you like to hold her?" I ask Luce and she nods.

"She really is tiny. Both of them are."

Everyone takes it in turn holding them.

"What's their names?" Someone asks

"The one you're holding Alex, is Maisie Jane Russo." Less says

"And the one you're holding, Kiera, is named after our best friend, our big sister, and simply one of the best humans we know." I pause, looking at Lotte. "Meet Charlotte Carol Russo."

"No way." Lotte murmurs before jumping up to hug me and less. "Thank you so much."

"Oh, Lots, you don't have to thank us. We should be thanking you. Thank you for everything you've done for us over the years. We wouldn't have been able to live in America without you." Less explains

"I love you two so much."

"We love you too. All four of us."

————————

Once everyone had held them, Maisie started crying and less took her back, slowly bouncing her up and down to comfort her. She stops crying almost straight away and I just stare in awe at less and Maisie.

It was a dream come true to have children with lessi and watching her with our children, near enough made me cry.

"You're so happy right now, aren't you kid?" Mary whispers who was sat on the other side of me

"I can't tell you how happy I am." I reveal and she side hugs me.

"I'm so proud of you, kiddo."

"Thank you, Mary."