~ Fifty one ~

Olivia's pov

"Hiya, baby." I hear less mutter as she buries her head in my chest.

"Morning, my love." I kiss her head.

We were lying, both naked, with our legs intertwined.

"I am so hungover." I admit and laugh

"Me too, baby." Less agrees

"Oh shit! Less, it's already ten and we need breakfast before we go to trafalgar square. Sarina told us to be awake by 9." I tell her and we slowly start to get up.

"Five more minutes." Less whispers

"Five more minutes, that's it." I chuckle lightly and wrap my arms tightly around her.

————————

"You've that after sex glow. That is why you went up early. I thought Ella was joking." G laughs as we both go get breakfast from the breakfast buffet.

"If you have to know, yes. Am I not allowed to sleep with my wife? Now can we please change the subject?" I ask her

"Have you seen the newspapers?"

"No not yet. I've been advised to go and see them though."

"We're on the front cover and your goal has four pages covering it." G tells me

"Four pages?! How can they write about that for four pages?" I exclaim, shocked.

"Cause it was one of the best fucking goals in the history of football."

"You're exaggerating." I say

"She's really not, kid. People are saying it's better than any overhead kick they've seen. I mean, you were all the way at the back of the box." Ellen says, who is also next to me. "That fact you scored the winner, but by doing it like that. You should see the reactions from people all over the world. Some videos are going viral."

————————

Before we go to Trafalgar Square, I was asked to come and do one final lionesses live with Sarina.

I made my way outside and am given a microphone.

"How are you feeling today, Liv?" Joelah asks me

"A little rough. But alright, yeah." I admit

Being completely honest, I am so hungover it's unbelievable.

"So, a lot of things happened yesterday. Didn't they?" Josh asks and I nod my head, smiling. "Now, the russos. Both fantastic goalscorers. Especially when it comes to the most outrageous goals. First Alessia with that back heel, and then you with that bicycle kick. No body is over that, you know. And they won't be for a veryvery long time. They won't be over it by the next euros. What even happened?"

"It all happened so quickly. But I had one goal in mind and that was to put the ball in the back of the net. I had three defenders around me, and I knew that if the ball bounced on the floor, one of the German players would get it, and the chance would be gone and that's not what you need when there's ten minutes left of the game.  I just knew it couldn't bounce on the floor and there was no other way to get the ball into the back of the net. It was either taking a chance and letting it bounce, or bicycle kicking it. And yeah, I mean, I just prayed that my foot actually connected with the ball, and it did." I explain and laugh, recalling the memory.

"There were lots of celebrations after your goal. Including yours. Your celebration is already iconic. What other celebrations happened behind the scenes? Who was dancing? I heard there were some speeches? What happened?"