~ one hundred and fourty seven ~

Olivia's pov

After a 3-1 win against Villa, me scoring one, and less being sick for the whole week, the continental cup final had arrived.

It had been a stressful week to say the least.

Lessi had come down with a sickness bug and I had sent her straight to bed, not wanting her to overdo anything which could make it worse.

The girls had been so clingy. I took them training and each time I had to leave them, all they'd do was cry and whine.

But as the week progressed, less got better and now the final was here.

Everyone had been working so hard to get revenge on Chelsea.

They got their revenge on us and now it was our time to get back.

We had driven up to Wolverhampton and now were in the tunnel waiting to go out.

This was a special match, not only because it was a cup final, but because Lottie and Maisie were my mascots for the first time.

Because it was a big match, it was agreed that they would be my mascots.

I had Lottie on my right hip and Maisie on my left, both of them in arsenal kits.

"You alright, baby? You look pale." Less asks as she comes and stands next to me.

She wasn't starting but was told she'd be subbed on later.

"Yeah, just nervous about the match." I reply

"Liv, you'll do good, love. You always do."

"Thank you, lessi. And please, if you don't feel well at any point when warming up, tell Jonas that you won't be playing. I'm not having you play when you're still sick." I tell her and she presses a kiss to my lips before kissing Lottie and Maisie's heads.

"I promise I will. Good luck, Livvy."

And with that, Less made her way to the bench and we made our way onto the pitch.

We sang the national anthem, even though half of the players aren't english, and got into positions.

Before I did, I kissed Lottie and Maisie before giving them to Less.

The game kicked off and the nerves seemed to go.

The game was physical. After just three minutes of playing, I'm pushed to the floor by Erin Cuthbert.

After twenty minutes of playing, Chelsea scored.

I knew it would be disallowed because I watched Cuthbert hand ball it with my own eyes in the lead up to the goal.

The ref went over to check and VAR showed that it was a hand ball.

The game continued and before I knew it, the half time whistle went and we were walking into the changing rooms.

Less pulled me onto her lap as we entered the changing rooms and pressed light kisses to my cheek.

Lottie and Maisie were asleep on Caitlin and Steph so it was just me and Less.

"How you feeling, baby?" I ask her as she buries her head in my neck.

"Fine, my love. I told you, I think the sickness has gone now." Less says

We make our way back out and the second half commences.

Within six minutes, I'm pushed into the advertisement boards by LJ.

We were both desperate to get the ball but when it goes out of play, she barged into me.

She had also broken one of my boots so I had to stop the game so I could replace it.