~ one hundred and thirty three ~

Olivia's pov

Me and lessi had been invited for the best fifa football awards 2023.

Less had been nominated to be apart of the women's best starting 11.

We were staying at a fancy hotel in the centre of London so less drove us to the hotel.

We got there earlier than everyone else because lessi still had to her media shoots to advertise the awards.

We got into the hotel and they gave us our key.

To our surprise, they had upgraded our room to a suite so we could have enough space for the girls.

Although we weren't bringing them to the actually awards, we both agreed that they weren't old enough for us to leave them for the whole night.

Luca and Gio were coming with us as they were sort of less' managers in a way and so they offered to look after them for the night.

We knew they was good with them and luca be Gio assured us that they'd call if anything was wrong.

It was special to Gio that he was looking after mais and Lotts tonight because he was going to Thailand soon and doing a tour around south east Asia before going to Australia and it could be a while before he saw them again.

Less went off to do some photo shoots and I went with her.

I stood behind the camera pulling funny faces at her so when the photographer told her to look serious, she just kept laughing and smiling.

————————

"You look like a flump." I tell less and she rolls her eyes at me.

We were walking down the corridors to get to another interview that less had to do.

As we walk down the corridor, Ella turns around the corner.

We continue walking towards each other and Ella goes and hugs less before turning to me.

"Pick me up." Ella tells me as she hugs me

"Why didn't I get a hug like that?" Less asks her

"You'd drop me." Ella states and we laugh

"Someone actually got the memo about dress code because she didn't. She looks like a flump." I say to Ella and put her back on the floor.

"You look... you look alright." Ella turns to see less. She then crouches down to see the girls. "Hi there, missies."

"Say hi auntie Ella." I coo at them and they both laugh and make random sounds.

"God they look like you don't they." Ella tells less

"Tell me about it. Who's the one that carried them and gave birth to them? Me. Who do they look like? Less." I scoff

"Have you decided what you're gonna wear yet?" Less asks Ella

"Yeah, I've got some choices." Ella says

"Do you think we'll be sat near each other?" Less also questions

"I doubt I'll be near you two because I'm not nominated for anything." I explain

"I'll make sure you're sat with me." Less says, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"I hope so." Ella says

"Does someone know?" Less asks the others. Joe and James, who came with Ella were also here and James probably knew.

"You got the tickets through. You got your seat numbers through. If you look at the invitations." Luca explains

"There's that one." Ella shows us a picture of one of her outfits.