~ epilogue ~

2 July 2025

"Olivia Russo makes her return to the pitch following a ruptured ACL and the birth of her baby boy.

Olivia will be leading the lionesses out for their first euro 2025 match against Norway.

After 15 months of recovery, Olivia Russo will step foot on the field with the armband and pennant."

It was true. Olivia had torn her ACL and had been out for 15 months.

And yes, you read the first sentence right, Liv had given birth.

During the early stages of her ACL recovery, Alessia and Olivia decided to take advantage of Liv's break and expand their family.

In early March, Noah Mario Russo was born.

The first few weeks as a family of five were hectic for less and Liv but they were full of love.

After recovering from the birth of Noah, Liv made her return to training, working harder than ever to try get her spot in the euro 2025 squad, which she successfully did.

During the first match of the euros against Norway, both Liv and less, along with LJ, scored.

England got all the way through to the finals against the Netherlands and it was Liv who got to lift the trophy for the second time.

28 May 2033

"England and Arsenal captain, Olivia Russo has announced she's retiring.

Olivia is the face of women's football and will go down in football history.

She has had an incredible career, one that could be classed as the best career of all time.

At the age of 26, Olivia broke Ellen Whites record and became the top goalscorer for England, and later went on to score another 58 goals for England, making her the top goalscorer with 111 goals.

Similarly, Russo broke the record for the most WSL goals and still holds the title with 243 goals.

Olivia has lead her country to win three euros and a World Cup, scoring the winning goal in two of the finals, one including her infamous bicycle kick in the women's euros 2022.

Along with winning three ballon d'ors, Olivia has also won 2022 and 2029 Euro player of the tournament, BBC sports personality of the year, and women's footballer of the year.

Russo has come out with a statement explaining that she is very grateful for the career she's been able to have but will now spend well earned time with her wife, fellow retired lioness and gunner Alessia Russo, and children.

She further went on to say in an interview that she can't wait to see the future for women's football and how she's thankful to have been apart of the growth of it.

We wish olivia and her family the very best."

16 September 2040

"Charlotte Russo will be making her debut for the lionesses.

Following the conference meeting on Friday, lioness manager and Charlottes mother, Olivia Russo, has confirmed that Charlotte will be in the starting lineup at just 17 years of age."

Lottie has always been the football child, always saying she was going to play football like her mummies.

Olivia and Alessia went on to have four children in total.

Maisie, Charlotte, Noah, and James.

When Maisie and Lottie were twelve and Noah was ten, liv and less decided they were going to try their luck with one last round of IVF.

Instead of liv carrying, less was going to carry their baby and to their luck, their final round worked and their second baby boy, James was born.

Just after the birth of James, liv and less decided that they wanted to get back into the footballing world.

They had both spent a few years watching their children grow and felt that it was a perfect time to start again.

With them still living in London, Alessia was offered a place within the Arsenal management.

However, around the same time, Sarina rang Liv privately and offered Liv to take on the role as manager of England.

That's what led her to sobbing her heart out as she watched her oldest daughter, Lottie, score on her debut.

Lottie had always wanted to follow in her mums' footsteps. At the age of just five, she joined the Arsenal girls u6 team and worked her way up until she was playing as a frequent super sub for the senior team at just 15.

Maisie on the other hand, decided to take a whole other career choice. She had always been the drama queen in the family, Alessia often blaming Liv for her attitude and dramatic sass mais always had. So when Maisie constantly started auditioning for roles, whether it be for a show, movie or even an advert, and getting the roles, Alessia and Olivia knew she'd be a Hollywood star.

Noah became a business man. He'd always been the intelligent one, Constantly with a book in his hand and after getting degrees after degrees, he decided to go into business.

James loved his music. He always had. His passion and love for music led him into the music industry, becoming a music producer and working with big artists.

As for Olivia and Alessia, well what's there to say about them?

They lived their dream lives with each other.

They got to watch their children grow up whilst they grew grey and old together.

As each day went by, they fell more and more in love with each other.

They never fell out of love.

Because at the end of the day, they were, as Lotte would put it, the unstoppable lovers.

But also because no one could stop them.