~ twenty six ~

Olivia's pov

Due to my knee, I could not play on the match against Northern Ireland.

Sarina still allowed me to sit on the bench with all the subs so I sat with my head on lessi's shoulder.

"Me and Georgia are going to go dress shopping when we get back home." I tell less

"Are you? I can't wait to see you in your dress." Less says and kisses my head.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress either. I just can't wait until the whole entire day."

"Me either, baby. We've finished all the planning, haven't we?"

"We have. All of its planned." I confirm

"It's just waiting now." Less points out.

At half time, it was 1-0 to us after a goal was scored by Hempo.

In the second half, Ella scored one, along with two from G and another from Lauren.

Less didn't get subbed on in the second half like I thought she would, so luckily for me, I just rested on her whilst she spoke to Katie.

Since we had won the game 5-0, it was confirmed that we had qualified for the women World Cup next year.

In the changing rooms, everyone was discussing the World Cup next year and the euros this year, and I was so genuinely excited.

This year will be the best year of my life. Finally marrying my true love, and hopefully bringing home the euros trophy, but we'll see.

————————

On the plane back, Georgia asked if I could come have a chat with her.

I give her a weird look but I go over and sit next to her.

"What's wrong, G?"

"I might be moving." She admits

"What do you mean? Like from Man City?" I ask and she nods her head. "Oh, okay. Where to?"

"To Bayern Munich." She admits

"In Germany?" She nods again. "G, that's not England."

"You don't think I know that stupid? It's been such a hard choice but I think it's the best decision for my career." She explains

"You do what you want to do, G. I'll be supporting you and I'll always be proud of you no matter what you do, or where ever you are. You're my best friend, you have been since we were 14 and you always will be." I hug her and she hugs back, with tears in her eyes.