~ eighty three ~

Olivia's pov

It was the day after the match meaning that it was also 'family day.'

Everyone's family could come to base camp and see us all.

Of course, mine and lessi's family had already met the girls whilst we were still at the hospital, but they were all just excited to see them like the first time.

My mum, dad, and Laura had come to Australia for a couple of reasons. One, because the girls would be born here and they wanted to see Lottie and Maisie. Two, because less, and G to be honest, were like daughters to them and they wanted to see them play, along with all the others too. And three, because they purely wanted a holiday.

The day went by quickly. Everyone's families had come to congratulate me and less.

Me and less spent a few hours with our families in a small restaurant down the road.

It was nice to get out for a bit.

We couldn't stay out for too long because we were weary about the girls still being so young, but we all had a nice meal.

Everyone had a cuddle with lottie and maisie and before we knew it, it was time for them to go.

————————

Later that night, me, less, Mary and Ella were sat in the relaxation room together just talking.

Mary then decided she wanted to post a TikTok and liked the idea of a read my lips video.

She was going to ask them questions and they'd have to answer but with music blasting in their ears.

Me and Mary had sat less and Ella down to play a game.

We had to go somewhere else though to film it because it was too loud.

Stupidly, me and less had agreed to film it in our room because it's bigger. But, as soon as we got to the room, both girls fell asleep and so we put them in their cribs.

Less and Ella, mostly Ella, had agreed to keep it quiet when they are answering the questions.

————————

"What's your favourite food?" Mary asks them

"Jacket potatoes." Less answer confidently.

"Steak." Ella replies

"Who's your favourite teammates?"

"Livvy and Ella." Less says

"Alessia and Niamh." Ella states

"They're good at this." Mary tells me

"What's your favourite film?"

"My room number? 486." Ella says

"The departed." Less answers

"What celebrity would you most like to sleep with?"

"Livvy." Less answers, straight away.

"Good answer, baby." I say and laugh, but she couldn't hear me.

"Mary." Ella then says and me and Mary burst out laughing. "What have I said?"

"Would you rather go a year with no eyelashes, or a year with no eyebrows?"

"Yeah." Ella states

"Zara." Less says

"If you were stuck on a desert island, and could only bring one teammate, who would you bring?"

"A dog." Ella responds

"Did you answer?" Lessi asks Ella.

"Yeah."

"Training kit." Less states as she looks down at her clothes which was the training kit.

"Starter or desert?"

"Cards." Less replies

"Yeah." Ella nods her head

"If you had one superpower, what would it be?"

Less laughs before responding. "Tomorrow."

"A bell." Ella says, more shouts, and not even five seconds later, a small cry is heard from Maisie.

"Ella!" I shout at her before walking over to Maisie.

I pick her up, gently resting her on my chest. As soon as I do, she stops crying and goes back to sleep.

"What was all that about, missy?" I ask and kiss the top of Maisie's head.

"Is she okay?" Less asks with worry. Because she couldn't hear me, I nod my head and give her a thumbs up. "Would you like me to hold her?" Less offers and takes her headphones off for a second.

"If you want, baby." I say and she smiles and I walk over to her, handing Maisie over. She rests Maisie on her chest before putting her headphones back on.

"Nando's or pizza express?"

"No." Less says

"Ten." Ella states

"What's your favourite drink?"

"Pepsi max." Less answers

"Ketchup." Ella responds

"No." Less tells Ella and laughs.

"I think less can lip read better than Ella." I say to Mary and we both laugh.