~ fifty seven ~

Olivia's pov

I had found the perfect way to tell less I was pregnant.

It had been two days since I found out and it's been the hardest thing not telling her.

Once we had arrived at SGP, the media team told us we had to do a video in the morning.

It was a read my lips video.

I told the head of the media team that I wanted to surprise less by telling her in the video, but I told him to only post it once we had announced it to the world.

I told him not to tell anyone either and he promised he wouldn't.

He said it would only be him videoing too, which was good.

————————

"Hi, I'm Alessia Russo." Less introduces herself

"And I'm Olivia Russo. And this is read my lips."

"Ready?" Less asks me as music started playing full volume on my headphone.

"Yeah." I nod

Less starts saying a word but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"What?" I ask as she says the word again. "Hayley Raso?" I guess and less bursts out laughing before repeating the word again.

She then mumbles something and puts that card to the back of the pile.

Less then says another card and I figure it out straight away.

"World Cup." I say and she nods, placing it at the back and reading out the new card.

"Oh, I know that one. Mary earps." I say, confidently, and moving my hands as if I'm saving goals.

Lessi laughs again and reads another word out.

"Free kick." I celebrate, knowing I got it right.

"Sydney?" I guess as less says a word. "You're in giggly mood today, aren't you?" I laugh, seeing less constantly laughing.

Less says another word, and I'm genuinely confused by this one.

"A wallaby." I state and says something but I don't know what she said. "Referee." I exclaim

"A whale?" I ask as she says another word. "Koala bear." I realize

"Captain." I answer, confidently

"Why are you shouting?" I hear less say over the music.

"Oh, am I shouting?" I say, quieter.

Less then reads out another word, and again, I'm confused as to what she's saying.

"Goal kick?"

Less just starts uncontrollably laughing, for no reason.

She repeats it again.

"Penalty kick? It's definitely something kick." I say. "Wait. The songs just going off so I can hear now."

"Is the song back on now?" Less asks but I can't hear her due to the song starting.

"What?" I ask, confused

"I'm taking that as a yes." Less states and reads out the word again.

"Something kick." I think to myself.

Less says something to me and I heard her say scored and euros which made me realise what she was saying.

"Bicycle kick!" I exclaim