~ Twelve ~

Olivia's pov

"Livvy, we have to get up. We have to be at the airport in an hour." I hear less say as she kisses my head gently. "Have you got everything packed?"

"Yeah, I finished packing last night." I whisper, due to being half asleep. It was like 4 o'clock in the morning.

"I can't wait until we go to Italy."

"Not long now, baby."

————————

By the time we got on the plane and it had taken off, less was already tired and had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

After the two and a half hour flight, less was still asleep and it was time to wake her up to get ready for landing.

"Less, baby, we're here." I wake her up with a small kiss to her head.

"We're here?" She asks, half asleep, but you can still tell how excited she is.

"We're here." I confirm and take her hand in mine.

————————

When we arrive at our hotel, we took a look round at our room and the beach, and it was perfect.

We had paid extra to have a suite and so the room looked like we were staying at a spa.

The beach was paradise too. The sand was golden and the water was crystal blue.

————————

"What Are we going to be doing this week then?" I ask less as we lay down on our bed.

We had only arrived here gone dinner time so before long, we were in bed getting ready to sleep.

"I don't know. We'll walk into the town nearby, see what shops they have. I'm taking you out to dinner at some point, that's definitely happening." She says

"I'm also taking you out to dinner too." I add.

We ended up falling asleep, cuddling together, not long after. It was a long day travelling and we were both tired.

————————

The following morning, we got up bright and early and went out for breakfast.

We decided to walk into the nearest town which was a half hour walk but it was so nice to walk, especially with less' hand in mine.

Once we arrived at the town centre, we had a look round and popped into some shops.

I ended up buying a new top that I saw in a small family owned store.

We walked back but stopped on the beach to have a good look at it.

It was beautiful.

"It's gorgeous isn't it?" Less asks me

"It is. Just like you." I say and we both blush.

"Your cute, has anyone told you that before?"

"I don't think my girlfriend would like to hear you say that." I joke

"Well it's a good thing I'm your girlfriend then, isn't it?" We both lean in and connect our lips with each other.

"I love you." I say as we pull away.

"I love you, too."