~ sixty five ~

Olivia's pov

It was less' birthday today, and I was so excited.

I had bought two cards for her this year.

One for a wife, and one for a mummy.

I had so much fun writing the card that was from the twins.

We were also going for a scan today. I was now 18 weeks and we could find out the genders today.

————————

"Happy birthday, baby." I kiss less' head as it rests in my neck.

"Thank you, my love." She places a soft kiss on my neck.

"I got you somethings." I lean over to my bedside table and grab the cards and some presents.

"Two cards?" She asks, giving me a weird look. As she open the card from the babies, I watch her face light up.

"I know they're not here yet, but they love you so much." I tell her

"I love them too, and you." She kisses me

She opens her presents and then we get ready for the scan.

————————

"So, if you look at the screen, you should be able to see both babies. There's twin A, and there's twin B. Both very healthy. They're Growing very nicely too." The midwife points to the screen

"Wow. They actually look like babies now." I laugh and less holds my hand.

"Their heartbeats are strong too. Would you like to hear?" She asks and we both nod.

The sound of two heartbeats start filling the room.

Less squeezes my hand and I look up at her, smiling.

"Would you like to know the genders?"

I look at less, who was nodding.

"Yes, please."

"Congratulations, it seems like you're having two perfect baby girls." She reveals

"Two girls." I repeat and look at less, who had tears in her eyes.

"I'll go print some pictures off, I won't be long." The midwife tells us and leaves the room.

"We're having baby girls." Less smiles and kisses me. "Two princesses."