~ one hundred and thirty one ~

Olivia's pov

When we got back from New York, we were in England for just two days before heading to Portugal.

The whole team were going to Portugal for a warm weather training week and then playing a behind closed doors match against a Dutch team.

It was so nice to be able to wear shorts and a shirt instead of wearing coats and a hat.

Our training ground and hotel was located right on the beach and so we were there every day after training.

————————

"I used to play for my schools rounders team you know." I tell the girls as I get ready for my go.

We were all playing rounders on my beach and I was confident that I was gonna hit it really far.

"Sure you did, Russo." Katie says

"I did. You watch this." I say and get ready.

The ball gets thrown to me and I swing the bat and it hits the ball, sending it far away from the area we were playing on.

I run as fast as I can around the poles but as I approach the final post, I trip in the sand and face plant the floor.

I lift my head up out of the sand to see everyone laughing.

"That was hilarious." Kyra says and falls to the ground laughing.

"I think you got a bit too confident there, baby. You okay?" Less says and helps me get up, wiping the sand from my face before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm good. I just don't appreciate all of you laughing. I could have died then. Can you imagine if I swallowed the sand. I would have died." I over exaggerate and that causes everyone to laugh again.

"Even mini russos find it funny, don't you kiddos?" Katie laughs as she points at Maisie and Lottie who were giggling in Leah's lap.

"I'm going inside before any of you find another reason to bully me. I hate sand." I mumble before walking back to the hotel.

When I get back to our room, I immediately go into the bathroom. I didn't want to drop sand everywhere and I needed to take a shower to get all the sand off.

I then hear the door being opened and then the bathroom door being opened.

"If you've come in here to laugh, please get out." I say, knowing it was less.

"I've come in here for the complete opposite, baby. As you left, a thought popped into my head. Everyone's outside, Maisie and Lottie aren't with us, meaning that it's just us in the hotel." Less whispers in my ear as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Is this your way of apologising for laughing?" I ask her

"If you want it to be."

"Fuck yes." I say and pull her in for a kiss.

————————

"I've got your daughters here and they're hungry." We hear a knock at the door followed by Leah's voice.

Me and less had started in the shower and decided to finish in bed.

"Umm — okay, just... just give us a minute." I stutter as less quickly climbs off of me and we gather all our clothes and put them on.

"Okay, now you two are disgusting. We can't leave you fifteen minutes before you're eating each other." Leah says as she spots the hickeys littered on my neck.

"Go away, le. Thanks for looking after them."

Me and less take the girls from her before closing the door.

I sit on the bed, my back leaning against the headboard, and start feeding Lottie.

"They're both so lucky." Less looks at Lottie, jealousy written all over her face.

"Oh, is little miss jealous getting envious over two babies. Two babies that rely on this for food." I tease her

"That would be me if Leah didn't interrupt us." Less says, still jealous.

"I can't believe how jealous you are." I chuckle. "My jealous girl."

————————

"Covered them up then, did you?" Leah teases me as we walk down for dinner.

"Shut up." I moan and roll my eyes at her.

"Covered what up?" Beth asks with a light smirk on her face.

"When Alessia and Olivia went back to the hotel when we were still at the beach, they took advantage of being kid free and things didn't stay very PG." Leah explains

"What are you talking about?" Jen questions as she joins our conversation.

"Liv and Less taking advantage of being baby free whilst we were all at the beach." Beth explains

"Ohh, that's why less ran so quick to get to the hotel. It makes sense now." Steph says and she joins the conversation.

"Enough about mine and lessi's sex life. It's hard when you've got two babies. We never get time alone anymore." I exclaim and we walk into the restaurant bit of the hotel. I look over to a table and see less sat there giving Maisie a bottle. "You. If you hadn't of given me them hickeys, they wouldn't all be discussing our sex life right now."

Less looks over to all the girls giggling and whispering before chuckling to herself.

"In my defence, you told me to keep going. Not once did I hear you telling me to stop." Less puts her hands up, acting all innocently. "Come sit down, baby. That way you can calm down."

"I'm really mad at you right now." I tell less

"Okay, baby." Less giggle before pressing a light kiss to my forehead.