~ one hundred and forty two ~

Olivia's pov

Today we were playing the London City Lionesses in the quarter finals of the Continental cup.

It was originally supposed to be played last Wednesday but was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch.

It was going to be an interesting match to say the least because of the whole Katie/Caitlin/Ruesha drama but I didn't dare talk about it. I didn't want to invade their privacy by asking questions.

It was an important match because it was the quarter finals of the Conti cup and Arsenal won it last year and we all wanted to keep the title.

We were also going to have to play against Lois. Lois was one of mine, lessi and lotte's best friends and teammates from UNC.

Lois was in the youth teams growing up but hasn't managed to get onto the senior team yet.

I'd always been close with Lois. Growing up, and at college, I shared a room with Less and then Lotte and Lois would be in the room next to us so we used to spend a lot of time with each other.

It also happened to be Valentine's day today. Originally, me and less were going to go out for dinner but we had to scrap them plans when the match was rearranged for tonight.

————————

"Morning, baby." Less giggles as I push my head into the crook of her neck.

"'s too early." I mumble

"I know, my love, but it's valentines day and I thought that we could make pancakes for breakfast, seeing as we forgot it was pancake day yesterday. The girls should still be asleep for another 40 minutes so we can have time to make them." Less explains whilst presseing light kisses to my head.

"That sounds good." I tell her and take my head out of her neck so I could press a kiss to her lips. "Happy Valentines day, lessi."

————————

"Lessi!" I exclaim as she throws a small handful of flour in my face. I then do the same thing back, making her face turn white with flour.

We then go back and fourth throwing flour at each other before less slipped on some. As she fell, she grabbed a hold of my arm, making us both tumble to the floor, me falling on top of her.

"I swear to god, if our daughters have your clumsiness, I'm wrapping them up in bubble wrap." I say to less and look in her eyes. I could tell she wasn't even listening. She just stayed still, looking into my eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you." She tells me and i chuckle at her randomness

"I'm lucky to have you too, baby. So lucky." I whisper against her lips and she leans up to connect them.

It was a slow and gentle kiss. One that you could tell was full of love.

Just as we pulled away, a small coo is heard from over the baby monitor.

"I thought you said we'd have the pancakes ready before they woke up?" I ask less, sending her a grin.

"Yeah I thought we would, but we only ended up getting the flour out of the cupboard." Lessi says and helps me up from the floor. "I'll go get Mais and Lotts."

After a while, we eventually finished making the pancakes.

Maisie and Lottie loved the pancakes. It was their first time having pancakes and they were gone within ten minutes.

Overall, it was a really nice morning spent just the four of us.

————————

We had arrived at the ground and had warmed up and now we were walking to the bench.