~ one hundred and nine ~

Olivia's pov

I jump up from my seat, taking off the bib I was wearing and take a final sip of water.

All the other subs high five me before I make my way down to Jonas.

He explains some tactics but just ends it with 'you know what to do.'

The announcement was made and all the arsenal fans started clapping and singing my chant.

"Go show them who you are, liv. You can change that score." Kim tells me and she pats my back. She then takes off the captains armband and tells me give it to Katie.

I run onto the pitch, giving the armband to Katie who also patted my back before running to get into position.

I run near to where less was, looking at the pitch to see whereabouts the ball was and how the players were set up at the moment, before I feel a hand wrap around my wrist.

I look to my left and see less smiling proudly at me.

I give her a smile back before the match restarts.

In the 88', I pass the ball through to Frida who gets the ball in the back of the net but it's caught offside.

At 90 minutes, it was announced that there was 6 minutes extra time.

During the 93', I was given the ball really far outside of the box.

I knew I had a defender behind me so I trick them thinking I'm running forward between switching my legs around and running to the left.

I then dribble around another defender before shooting with my left foot, still far outside the box.

I shot and watched the ball soar through the air and land perfectly in the top left corner.

I don't think anyone was expecting it to go in because the reactions from the crowd took a while to start.

I then run to all the united fans making an A with my fingers, clearly making out the A was for Alessia.

They really seemed to dislike this because they all started booing. They had been booing all throughout the game when Alessia got the ball, but the arsenal fans had been singing lessi's chant even louder than the booes.

The next thing I knew, I was being picked up by someone. I knew who the person was by their smell and their touch.

I mean, I'm married to her and she's the mother of my daughters so I best know her smell and touch.

"Baby! Did you see that! That was incredible!" Less screams and I feel a tear escape my eye. "Oh, baby. Why are you crying?"

"I've waited so long for this, lessi." I reveal and she brings me into a hug.

"I know, baby, and I'm so sorry you—"

"—Don't you dare say you're sorry. You have nothing to say sorry for. I should be saying thank you. You've given me two baby girls."

"I know I've said it so many times but I'm so grateful, livvy. You have no idea how grateful I am."

"Fuck, I love you." I mutter before kissing less.

We were then cut off, surrounded by players jumping on us.

Everyone was either patting my back or my head.

I then start run but am stopped my Katie. She just pulls me into a tight hug before pushing me forward towards the arsenal fans.

"Come on!" I screamed, happy with myself that I'd score.

"I knew you would be a game changer, Russo." She tells me and I just smile at her.

Just two minutes later, the full time whistle blew.

The song 'freed from desire' started playing and instead of singing the actual lyrics, the Arsenal fans started singing my version of it.

"Did you see my goal, lessi?" I say excitedly, running up to her and jumping into her arms.

"I did, baby! It was incredible!" She tells me, putting me down and kissing me.

"Thank you so much for not listening to the booing." I say

"I was focused on you and our girls up there watching, livvy. As long as you three are on my mind, I'm happy." She states and I give her another kiss.

We then split up so we can shake hands with man united players.

"I don't like you at the minute, missy." I feel Mary's arm wrap around my shoulder.

"Sorry, Mary." I chuckle a bit and so does she

"Congratulations on your debut and your debut goal, that was a rocket. No way I was getting that. Well done, livvy." Mary tells me

"Thank you." I say and she hugs me

"Now where's that wife of yours? Is she alright? I can't believe the fans." Mary asks

"She's over there." I point to her

"Well done again, Livvy."

Jonas then comes and wraps his arm around me.

"That goal was amazing, Olivia. I said you knew what to do, and you did. Thank you." He tells me and I just smile and nod.

"Aahh! Your goal!" An Australian voice, who belonged to one of my closest friends at arsenal, screamed as she jumped on my back.

"Kyra! You nearly pushed me over!" I moan as I start walking around with her on my back.

"Sorry, liv. But your goal was incredible!"

I walk us over to where everyone was gathering round for a team meeting.

As jonas was finishing his talk, the chorus of freed from desire was still playing so Beth pushed me into the middle and the whole team started dancing and singing to my version of it.

I couldn't stop smiling. This really was a dream debut match.

I then see Laura walking onto the pitch with two car seats.

She had a lanyard on that allowed her to come onto the pitch so security let her through.

I start jogging towards the three of them, less following me.

"Hi, sis." I say as I hug Laura. "How were they?"

"They were absolutely perfect, just like your goal. Well done, livvy. They started crying a few times but I managed to settle them both down when they did." Laura explains

"Hi, babies." I say, crouching down so I rub my hands on their tummies. I then unbuckle Lottie's car seat and pick her up, less picking up Maisie at the same time.

"Did you see mama's goal, it was awesome!" Less says to Maisie who was wide awake in her arms.

Less kept talking to Maisie and kissing her head and I just watched her.

I probably had hearts in my eyes at the minute.

It was something else watching the love of your life with your children.

"I am so proud of you right now." Less whispers in my ear before kissing my head.

"Thank you, baby." I say and smile as she presses kisses to my head.

We then say goodbye to Laura as she had to go and we walked over to the rest of the team.

Ella came over and gave less and me a hug, taking Maisie from less too.

This was definitely a day to remember.

My first match for arsenal and within six minutes of being on the pitch, I score my debut goal.

One of the best matches I've ever played.