~ twenty four ~

Olivia's pov

It had been a few days since the news was announced that I was the permanent captain.

We were currently packing all our stuff to head to North Macedonia.

We were told the flight was three hours which meant that I could have three hours of cuddling up to lessi on the plane.

"Come on then, baby." Less says and takes our suitcases out of the room. I was just standing there with my head resting on her shoulders.

It was really early and I just wanted to sleep. We were making our way to North Macedonia early this morning so we could squeeze in an extra training session when we got there.

"Listen, livvy, on the plane, me and you can cuddle the entire time and then you can sleep, deal?" Less kisses my head as I shake it.

————————

Me and less had gotten to our seats in the plane and now we were just waiting to lift off.

Whenever we flew, we'd put the arm rest down in the middle and less would put her legs up on my seat and lean against the window, so I could come and lay in between her legs.

On a normal plane, the seats wouldn't be big enough to do this, but on the private planes we use, they were.

We soon took off and within seconds of the announcement saying we could move, we got into our signature position.

I rested my head on less' chest as she stroked my hair, often giving my head light kisses.

Before long, I was flat out.

However, I was soon awoken to an over excited Mary and Ella, who was shouting Alessia's name as they were walking down the aisle to get to us.

"Shut up! Livvy's sleeping." Less whispers shouts. "Go back to sleep, baby." She kisses my head as I begin to stir.

"Sorry, liv. Run ella, less is getting angry." Mary runs away, genuinely scared as she sees less' look. Everyone bursts out laughing which woke me up even more.

"Sorry about that, my love."

"It's fine, lessi. It's not your fault." I mutter, still half asleep, as I bury my head in her chest.

"Go back to sleep, liv."

————————

When we got to the hotel, we had an hour training and we all had dinner.

By the time dinner was over, everyone was still so energetic and that resulted in all of us playing never have I ever.

Half way through, less near enough fell asleep on me and so I decided it was time for us to go to bed.

"Come on, baby, let's go to bed." I whisper in her ear.

"I'm fine, my love. We can stay here." Less whispers back, half asleep.

"Your tired, lessi. Let's go to bed." I tell her. "We're going to bed now, everyone. Don't stay up too, late. We've got a match to win tomorrow, and as captain I want you all to have a good night sleep so your energised."

"Whatever, captain." G jokes and everyone laughs.

"You sound like my mum." Ella adds

"I'm not kidding." I say. "Come on then baby."

"Carry me." Less whispers

"Of course, my love." I kiss her head and pick her up, bridal style before making my way to our room.