~ sixty two ~

Olivia's pov

Whilst we were at camp, me and less were going to announce to everyone that we were expecting.

We had found the perfect way too.

Every year, we do secret Santa, and this year, I got Leah.

I was wrapping up a captains arm band and giving it to her. That wouldn't be her actual present. I've got her something else but I'd give it to her later on.

She'll then ask why I'm giving it to her, and then we'll announce why I can't play.

Everyone was confused as to why I can't play. Of course, I kept telling them it was a knee injury, but seeing as I was walking on it fine, they were confused.

Normally people wait until they are at least 12 weeks to tell people, but the doctor had strong beliefs that the twins were perfect and they would be throughout the whole entire pregnancy.

I still couldn't believe that it's twins.

————————

The first night at SGP, we all sat down in the 'lounging' area and swapped presents.

My present to Leah was the final one.

Someone handed it to Leah and less takes my hand and squeezes it. Me and less were sat on the floor, purely because we found it comfier than the horrible sofas we had here. I laid in between lessi's legs and rested my head on her chest.

Leah unwraps it, opens the box and pulls out the captains armband.

We look around the room and everyone has a matching look of their faces.

"Livvy's captain. Why is someone giving me the arm band?" Leah asks

"Because I'm not captain anymore." I speak up

"Yes, you are." Leah states

"No, I'm not. Not for a while anyway."

"Livvy, why?" Leah questions

"Well..." I pause and looks at less. "There's actually something we've not been telling you all."

"What is it?" Ella asks, intrigued.

"The reason I can't play isn't because of a knee injury. I can't play because I'm pregnant." I reveal and everyone's mouths drop open a bit.

"You're pregnant? Kids, congratulations." Lucy was the first one to come and hug us as she was the closest to us.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" G squeals as she comes and tackles me in a hug.

"Georgia! Get off her! You could hurt them!" Less shouts, strictly.

"One thing I should warn you on, is that lessi, although she doesn't like to admit it, is really protective now." I laugh

"Livvy, how far along are you?" Leah asks, tears in her eyes.

"Nearly 12 weeks. Oh, lee, are you crying?"

"It's just that you're both like little sisters to me, and watching you both grow up and have your own baby together. It's emotional." Lee comes and hugs us

"Do you have a bump?" Ella asks and I nod my head.

"Do you wanna see?" I questions and she nods, frantically.

"You're big already for twelve weeks." Beth adds and I nod.

"There's actually a reason for that." Less state and she comes and wraps her arm around me. "It turns out that we're not just having one baby, but two. Two identical twins."

"No way. Two?"

"Two." Me and less confirm.

I pull out the scan pictures that were in my pocket too.

Everyone crowds round and looks at them.

"How do you know they are identical?" Lotte asks

"Because we only had one fertilised egg, which has split in half." I explain. "I feel like a scientist after explaining that."

"I'm sorry to break it to you, baby, but you're far from being one." Less tells me

"Wait. Kid, that means you won't be playing in the World Cup." Lucy points out

"No I won't. I'm due about the start of the World Cup actually. Family always comes before football. I'll be there in the crowd though, being your biggest supporter. However, I'll have two other supporters with me." I state

"So all this time, you've had a 'knee injury', you haven't? You're been pregnant?" Ellie asks and I nod

"Livvy never hurt her knee. It was all a complete lie and coverup." Less explains

We sit back down and less puts both her hands on my bump.

"Wow. I'm gonna act like I didn't know, but The russo family is extending to four russos. God, they're gonna be so giggly being a mix of less and Liv." Mary points out and we all laugh.

"You knew?" Leah asks Mary

"Yeah, liv came to watch a United game with less and she came to my room and we were talking, and I figured out that she was pregnant. Less and her had been happier than usual, liv hadn't been playing for months because of an injury that no one had seen happen, and anyway, they were bound to have a baby at some point. I mean look at them, they're so loved up, it's actually disgusting sometimes." Mary explains and points to me and less, who was kissing my cheek.

"I can't believe none of us figured it out. I mean it's so obvious when you think of it now." Keira adds

"Actually, we didn't think it was, until Mary figured it out. Of course we're so young, and we're professional football players, there was never a good time to have kids until you retire, which may be in our thirties. And we wanted a baby now, so we went to the fertility clinic and they showed us the percentages of the positive outcome of ivf if you do it at our age, and the negative outcome when you wait until your thirties. We were laying in bed that night, and we decided we were going to start a new chapter in our lives, but with another Russo. What we didn't know is that it would be two, but it's made it so much better." I explain, going off point a little.

"We've had so many adventures in our lives together, but this is going to be the best one by far. It already is." Less adds and kisses my cheek.

"Them two are going to have the best mummies." Leah tells us and everyone agrees

We continue talking about the pregnancy, and all different stuff before calling it a night and going to bed.

Less found her usual spot in bed, cuddling up to my back and wrapping her arm around my waist to rest her hand on my bump.

————————

When we got back from camp, we asked both of our families to come out for dinner one night. We all went to this small restaurant that we all loved.

It was a lovely restaurant and we decided that me and less were going to announce the pregnancy.

After announcing it, everyone came and hugged us and congratulated us.

My mum and Carol were crying, we knew they would.

And then we told them all it was twins and everyone was so shocked.

Gio and Luca started having a playful argument about who would be the best uncle.

Laura was the most excited out of everyone though.

A smile never left her face for the rest of the day.