~ sixty three ~

Olivia's pov

Today was the BBC sports personality awards show.

Me and less had spoken about announcing the pregnancy to the public and we both agreed that we will at the show.

I had found the perfect dress. It was a dark blue that showed some cleavage, but not too much. It was quite a flowy dress and so it didn't reveal my bump unless I pulled the dress back.

Less, my parents, Laura, and a few other lionesses were coming.

In fact, less and the lionesses were invited to come because the lionesses were nominated for best team and manager.

Sarina, Hempo, Meado, Mary, Ella, Ellen and Jill are all coming.

————————

"Less, you look gorgeous." I stare at her, speechless, as she walks out the bathroom.

She was wearing a white jumpsuit with her hair in a bun and her makeup down perfectly.

"Says you. Look in the mirror." Less walks towards me and turns me around so I'm looking in the mirror in our hotel room. She rests both hands on either side of my bump and presses a light kiss to my neck. "You look stunning, baby. Absolutely beautiful. And so fucking sexy with your bump."

————————

"Are you excited to announce them to the public?" Less asks me

We were in a taxi on the way to the event and less had her hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently. I was nervous due to multiple reasons. One, announcing the pregnancy, and two because I was up for an award that I don't think I'll win. Less was calming me down though by rubbing my thigh.

"Yeah, nervous though." I admit, not turning to look again her.

"Baby, look at me. You don't have to be nervous about it." Less tells me

"I know." I smile

————————

Once we get there, me and less walk the red carpet.

We stopped so photos could be taken but we didn't spend a lot of time there.

After the photos were taken, I went and did some interviews before walking into the main building.

When we got there, we took our seats and talked to some of the girls.

Me and Less were sat next to Ellen. Mary, Jill and Sarina were sat in front of us. Whilst Ella, Lauren and Beth were sat behind us.

————————

The show started and after a while, the team of the year was announced.

It was announced that we had won and so all of us headed to the stage.

Me and less stood next to each, holding hands, as Jill did a quick speech on the behalf of all of us.

Just a minute later, it was announced that Sarina had won manager of the year as well and so she did a speech too.

Once everyone had gone back to sit in their seats, I was pulled to the side to be asked to go backstage.

I was told I had to do an interview, which I was expecting, and was mic'd up. I knew a short video would start playing too. I had to be sat down and I spoke about things which would be involved in the video so I knew it was coming.

Alex Scott goes on about the lionesses winning the euros before talking about me.

"And at the heart of the team, was an incredible footballer, Golden boot winner and player of the tournament. Scoring goals, and creating them. Now she's helped the lionesses raise to take their biggest prize. It's our sixth, and final contender, it is the lionesses captain, the brilliant Olivia Russo."