~ ninety six ~

Olivia's pov

"You excited for the match, baby?" I ask less

We were currently on our way to stadium Australia again. This time we are playing Australia in the semi finals.

This was a big match. Not only was it the semi finals, but Australia was one of the hosts of the tournament. It was a home match for them. England would have hardly any supporters in the crowd.

The whole team were determined to win though.

I hadn't managed to get seats in the family and friends box, however, I managed to get tickets in the family and friends section by the pitch.

I was nervous about taking the girls, mainly due to their age still and I didn't want their ears to hurt because of the volume. However, we had found ear protectors specially made for babies.

It was a bit more comforting when I found out that I was gonna be sat next to Leah.

Less made Leah promise that she'd look after us, which she promised she'd do.

"I'm a bit nervous, but excited." Less admits

"You're gonna do amazing, less. You're gonna score again. I just have a feeling you will." I tell her and she responds with a smile.

————————

"Hi, le." I say as I squeeze through the seats to get to Leah.

"Livvy! How are you?" She gets up and hugs me. It had been weeks since I last saw Leah.

"I'm good. We're all good." We pull away from the hug and I sit down in my seat.

"Aww, livvy, look at them. Can I?" Leah asks, gesturing to pick one of them up and I nod. "Hi Maisie moo. Gosh, they look like less, don't they?"

"Tell me about it. Who's the one who gave birth to them, carried them for nine months and had to miss a year of football? Me. Who do they look like? Alessia."

"Oh, liv." Leah laughs

Lottie then starts crying and so I pick her up.

"That's why she's started crying. She's seen your ugly faces." I tease Luca and Gio as I see them sat behind us.

"You're such a nice sister in law, aren't you?" Luca asks, rolling his eyes.

"The best." I state and smile

"Where's less?" Gio asks and scans the pitch looking for her.

All the girls were out warming up on the pitch now.

"Just there." I point to her. When I do, at the exact same time, she turns around and searches for us.

She spots us and waves, a massive smile appearing on her face.

————————

The match soon commences after the teams sung their national anthems.

In the 10', G takes a shot but Arnold saves it. That was our first chance of the game. It was the first chance out of both teams.

Less then takes a shot in the 17' but it goes to wide, by a few inches.

The game between the 20' and the 30' was just violent. Fouls were being received on both ends and both teams.

During the 36', England get a throw in. Rach takes the throw in, delivering it to Hempo who passes to less.

Less was in no position to shoot because she was far left of the goal so instead, she passes to Ella who curls it into the top right corner.