Chapter 204

**YOUR POV**
I slept through the whole afternoon and didn't even realize it. Anne brought me something for dinner upstairs, but I didn't eat much, because I was still kind of full from dinner and just wasn't really hungry in general.

I decided to watch some series on our tv in the bedroom, but I was still incredibly tired somehow and as hard as I tried, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell back asleep with my phone in my hand.

I woke up again after a while to the feeling of the bed shifting, but didn't open my eyes as I was too tired to even do that. „Anne?" I asked silently.

„It's me, sweetie."

I instantly opened my eyes. „Harry?" And as I eventually recognized it was in fact him sitting next to me, I thought I was dreaming. „You're home? How?"

„Doctor checked on me and said everything looked good and that I could get discharged tonight already if I wanted to." He explained, scooting closer to me.

„The infection is gone?"

„Completely gone." He smiled.

„That's so great, Haz. I'm so relieved and happy that you're okay and here with me now." I breathed a sigh of relief. „I can finally cuddle you again." I leaned against his chest carefully as he laid an arm around me.

„Feels really good to be home, in our bed and be able to hold and kiss you whenever I want to."

„Yeah, it does." I agreed. „Are you in pain?"

He shook his head. „No, not right now. You?"

„Same as you." I told him. „How long did the doctor say until you can go back to work and all?"

„He said 2 to 3 months and I should almost completely be back to normal. Or at least get back to work again and maybe even perform if I don't overdo it."

„You and not overdoing it on stage doesn't really fit." I chuckled.

„Yeah that's true." He smiled. „It's gonna be a little bit longer for you, huh?"

„It's gonna be 6 months for me to get back to my normal self, but it can be up to 12 months to fully recover. I don't know how well I'll be though because of the cancer and chemo and all that." I sighed.

„You take all the time you need and we'll handle everything that comes along, alright?"

„Yeah." I nodded as he took my hand and pressed a kiss on it. „Step by step."

„Exactly." He nodded.

„By the way, I'm sorry for the scars you got from this."

He chuckled. „Baby, it's alright. First of all they said because I'm still young, they won't be as noticeable with time and second of all, not tatts got harmed. Seriously, I gladly have them knowing what I did to get them."

„Glad the butterfly wasn't harmed by it then." I smiled.

„Don't worry, the butterfly is okay." He smiled back. „Also, I wanna tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for a while, bit didn't because of everything that was going on, but I can't wait any longer now."

„What's that?" I frowned with a small smile.

„I uh...I'm pretty confident that I finished my debut album."

„You did? Really?" I asked full of excitement for him. He nodded „Like tracks and everything?"

„Yes. I chose 10 tracks I really love and recorded them all. We already did a cover shoot a while back, so I just have to choose some pictures and it's ready to be announced." He explained.

„Harry that's absolutely amazing, I'm so proud of you." I sat up to kiss his lips softly.

„Thanks. I'm really proud of it. I think it's some of my best work yet."

„Well I'm sure it is. Can I listen to it?" I asked.

„Of course. I wanted you to be the first one to listen to the finished album anyways. You already heard one song though. From the Dining Table."

„You put it on the album that's so great. It's such a beautiful one."

„Thanks, love." He smiled and then handed me his phone with the whole album on it and played it so we could listen to it together. „So what do you think?" He asked me afterwards.

„Harry, I'm just so proud of you. It's...it's amazing, so good, so beautiful, so many emotions. I love it, H. I couldn't be prouder of you." I told him my honest thoughts. „And the second song, what's it called again, Sign of the Times, just wow...it's so incredibly beautiful. I think it's my favorite one."

„Thank you so much, baby. Your opinion means the absolute world to me."

„You're so talented, H. I told you you wouldn't have to worry about finding your way after the band. I knew you were gonna do just fine." I smiled, tears filling my eyes out of pride for him.

He nodded with a teary smile as well. „Thanks for believing in me."

„I'll never stop." I smiled and kissed his soft lips afterwards.

„So Sign of the Times is your favorite?"

„Yeah, it's incredible. Your vocals are out of this world in this one. It's really beautiful." I told him.

„It's actually gonna be the lead single."

„Oh really?"

He nodded. „Yeah, I thought it would be perfect to start my solo career."

„It most certainly is. You'll shake the world releasing this. It's something no one would really expect."

„Yeah, that's what I thought too." He smiled proudly.

„I'm so happy for you, Haz. I can't believe it's time and you'll go out there."

„Me neither, but I can't wait. Even though I am a bit scared to be honest." He admitted.

„That is completely normal. You don't have to be though. It'll all be so perfect for you."

He nodded again before his expression changed to serious. „Can you promise me something?"

„Of course. What is it?"

„When the time comes and I'll actually go on tour...promise me you'll be there on opening night at my very first solo show." He looked deeply into my eyes. „Because I need you there. I wouldn't be able to do it without you."

„I'll be there, I promise. I'll be there no matter what's to come, don't worry. I'm your biggest fan, remember?"

„I do remember." He smiled.

„I wouldn't miss it for the world, Haz. I'll be there I promise."

„Thank you, Y/n...for literally everything."

„Harry, love, I didn't do anything. This was all you. You did this...on your own and you can be more than proud of that. I was just there to support you, because I believe in you." I told him as he listened carefully. „And I always will."

„I love you more than anything in this world, Y/n." He kissed me again.

„And I love you even more, sunshine."