Chapter 280

July 2019
**YOUR POV**
During the short break, James walked with us to the other stage where the game was set up. It was a big, round table with some of the most disgusting things I ever saw and smelled on it.

„Welcome back to the Late Late Show! I'm James Corden and I'm here with singers Y/n Y/l/n-Styles and Harry Styles, who will be playing a fun little game known as Spill your guts or fill your guts." He then explained the game to us and told us he wasn't gonna play.

„Now hold on a minute." I laughed. „I thought you were going to be playing as well?"

„Y/n, we all know, that everyone would much rather see the two of you play." James laughed.

„I'm sure that's it, James." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

„Anyway, let's continue! Here are your options for the night. We've got cod sperm, bird saliva, a six chili pepper smoothie, bull penis, and a dung beetle sandwich." James said.

„Lovely." I said, looking down at the plates and Harry laughed, looking at me.

„Let's get started." James said. „Y/n you're first, so Harry if you will pick for Y/n."

„Oh god, I'm nervous, I've never done this before." I said, scared of what he'd pick.

"Oh yeah, you've never done it! I did." Harry looked at the audience. "It was great...absolutely great." He said in the most ironic voice ever, making everyone in the room laugh before he let a small and evil laugh leave his lips, making me laugh as well and roll my eyes at him. „Alright, let's go with..." Harry looked around with a grin on his face.

„I swear to god, Styles." I warned him, whispering what made him grin even more.

„Um, let's go with the bird saliva." He said.

„Right, first question." James said. „Now, none of us know the questions. We have not seen them before the show, so all of these reactions and answers will be 100% honest."

„Oh god." I laughed. „Okay, let's go."

„Y/n, what is your last text massage you received from a famous person? Read it out for us please." James asked.

„Okay, give me a second." I said as someone from backstage brought my phone and I scrolled through my messages. „It's from my best friend Taylor. Taylor Swift." I said, making the audience cheer instantly. „She said, 'Let's meet up again once I'm back in London.'" I told James. „Well that was easy."

„Don't laugh too soon, Y/n." James said with a grin on his face before he moved on and I turned the wheel to the cod sperm for Harry's turn. „Harold."

„James." Harry laughed already.

„Are you ready?" James asked.

„As much as I can be." He laughed.

„Harold, what is a habit of Y/n's that you dislike?" James asked.

„Oooohhh." The crowd laughed.

„This should be fun." I smirked.

„Really, James? You're just gonna throw me under the bus there, mate? In front of my wife?" Harry laughed, burying his face in his hands.

„Hey, I didn't come up with the questions! You could just eat your lovely cod sperm if you don't wanna answer." James shrugged, laughing.

„For fuck sakes." Harry laughed. „You know what? I know." He grinned. „I hate the way you take care of everyone else more than yourself when you need it." He said all proud, making me smile at him lovingly.

„Aaawww." The crowd said all at the same time.

„I can't even play a game with you two." James rolled his eyes. „This shouldn't be easy!"

Harry and I both laughed and so did the crowd.

„Anyways, congrats on the safe answer, mate." James said.

Next up, Harry put the chili pepper smoothie in front of me. „Fuck me." I whispered, laughing and shook my head. „Alright, let's get it over with, James."

„Pick three adjectives to describe Harry in the bedroom." James said.

My eyes went wide and Harry looked over at me with a laugh. „I'm not answering that! That's private!" I laughed.

„Hey, I'm not saying you have to answer it, but you will have to drink up." James said.

Harry just smirked, sitting up in his chair.

I looked at the smoothie and then over at Harry and James before I drank a bit of the smoothie.

„She did it!" James laughed. „How does it taste?"

„Not bad actually, but my mouth is on fire." I coughed, drinking some water.

I then moved the bull penis in front of Harry.

„Mhmm, lovely." Harry laughed.

„Between Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn, rank their solo careers from best to..." James started, but Harry took the napkin and wrapped it around his neck, not letting James finish before he instantly took a bite of the bull penis, chewing on it.

I laughed at that, but loved how loyal he was to the boys and would never wanna rank or compare their careers. I almost gagged, watching him and covered my mouth before he grabbed the bucket next to him and spit it all out.

„That was bloody awful." He croaked, taking a big sip of water, his eyes watering already what made me laugh even more.

We played for some more minutes and got asked some more of James' questions before we eventually finished.

„Alright, this was fun!" I said, grimacing from the weird taste in my mouth after everything I had to drink and eat. Harry giggled at that just before James ended the game and the cameras turned off.

We headed off stage where we both quickly went to brush our teeth. I had to be quick as I still had to get back out to perform a song from my album.

„I swear to god, I feel like I can still taste it." I said to Harry afterwards as we were both stood back in our dressing room.

He smiled at me, pulling me in by my waist, attempting to kiss me. „Do you really wanna kiss me right now?" I asked, giggling a bit.

„Does that answer your question?" He pressed his lips on mine. „We were a good team out there." He smiled.

„I can only agree." I smiled back before I got called to get back out on stage to perform as the band was ready.

„I have to go, see you afterwards." I kissed his lips again before I headed out.

I waited for James to call my name and made my way on stage, the band starting to play the song before I started to sing one of my favorite songs from my new album. It was an upbeat song, making everyone stand up and dance and clap. I smiled, watching everyone loving it and being in the moment. I looked to the side, watching Harry and James smile and dance to the song what made me smile instantly.

After I finished, the crowd cheered for me and the band, making me feel so incredibly proud of the album once again, still not believing it got the success it did for the last few months. I watched Harry clap with a proud smile and mouthed an 'I love you' in his direction, making him blow a kiss back to me.