Chapter 252

September 2018
**YOUR POV**
The next morning, we loaded our bags into the car and drove off towards Manchester for the big surprise. They didn't have the slightest idea that we were coming. We planned to get there around lunchtime so we left at around 8 am.

„I'm still so tired." I yawned half an hour into the journey.

„Then try to sleep a bit, baby." Harry said, placing his hand on my thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

„But I don't want you to feel lonely." I leaned against the head rest with my head and turned it to look at him.

„I won't feel lonely, sweetie." He chuckled. „Get some more sleep."

„Okay, thanks." I adjusted my seat to sleep in it more comfortably and turned to my side, my eyes closing shortly afterwards.

I didn't know how long I was asleep, but I got woken up at some point to this uncomfortable and nauseous feeling in my stomach.

„Could you please stop somewhere? Like now?" I asked Harry quietly.

„Sure." He frowned as I placed my hand on my stomach while he stooped at the nearest gas station. „Everything alright?" He asked as he parked.

Before I could even say anything, I covered my mouth with my hand and quickly got out of the car to empty my stomach and with that the breakfast I had before we left.

Harry came quickly around the car, crouching down behind me to hold my hair back while rubbing my back.

„Damn morning sickness." I breathed as I stood back up with Harry holding onto my waist.

„Feeling a bit better, my love?"

I nodded slowly. „Yeah. Sorry, it came over me so suddenly."

„Don't apologize, baby." He kissed my forehead. „Get in the car and lie down, I'll go get some water quickly." He said, running his hand through my hair."

„Okay, thank you." I breathed, opening the car door and got back in.

Harry came back only some minutes later. „Okay, here's water and here some things in case you get hungry on our way there." He handed me a bag filled with various thungs to eat in it.

„Thanks, Harry." I leaned over to kiss his lips.

„You're welcome, my darling." He smiled with worried eyes. „Do you wanna stay here for another few minutes and let your stomach calm down?"

„No, you can drive, I'm alright." I assured him.

He nodded and started the car. „We've got two hours left, but we can stop as many times you want, okay?"

„Okay, thanks, but I think I'll be okay."

The next two hours passed quicker than I imagined and finally we entered Holmes Chapel, the town we grew up in. It always made me smile so much when we got back here to take a break from living in a big city. Everything was just way calmer here. It was home.

„I'm so nervous." I said when Harry parked in the driveway of Anne's house.

„Me too." He smiled, unbuckling his seatbelt. „Come on, before they notice the car." He opened the door and we both got out, quickly making our way to the front door.

Harry rang the doorbell. It didn't take until we heard the key unlocking the door and Anne opened it with the most shocking expression on her face when she realized it was us.

„Surprise!" Harry exclaimed with a smile and Anne immediately pulled us in a hug before even saying anything.

„Oh my god, my babies! What are you doing here?"