Chapter 268

December 2018
**YOUR POV**
I've been touring around Europe for 2 weeks and it has been amazing so far. It was so much fun and I loved it so much to go out and see the cities I've been staying in and explore everything.
But today I was on my way back home to the UK for my little break in between. It was Christmas eve and I had time off until shortly after new years.

I thought I'd make a little surprise for Harry and wouldn't exactly tell him at what time I'd come back home which was very early in the morning. Somehow my manager scheduled my flight from Amsterdam to London as early as possible.

So when I finally got home after my driver dropped me off and I stood in front of our house, I tried to be as quiet as I could when I entered, noticing all the lights were still off since Harry was probably still sleeping which was understandable on a day off at 7 am.

I quietly and very slowly closed the front door behind me after I got inside and took off my coat and shoes in literal slow motion. Silently, I made my way upstairs and peaked through the half opened door to our bedroom, the lights off and I could see Harry's tall figured buried underneath the sheets, one arm hanging over the edge of the bed while he was sound asleep.

I went inside and got in bed on my side, laying down and wrapping my arms around his upper body before I kissed the back of his shoulder, placing my arm around his waist.

He stirred a little before he turned around in bed, his eyes still closed while his hands found their way to my waist, making him smile. „You're back already." He said with his usual raspy morning voice that I missed hearing every morning while he pulled me closer to him.

„I'm baaack." I said with a quiet voice since he wasn't quite awake yet. I ran my hand through his soft curls and kissed his forehead, making him open his eyes.

„I'm so happy you're back." He smiled, properly pulling me into his arms before he kissed my lips softly. „Missed you lots."

„Missed you too, baby." I kept running my hand through his fluffy hair, almost making him fall back asleep.

He turned to lay on his back instead of his side, rubbing his eyes to wake up a bit more. „Didn't expect you to come home so early, I wasn't even ready yet." He chuckled, sliding his hand in mine.

„Coming back to a sleeping, adorable Harry is way better anyways and I also wanted to surprise you."

„The surprise was a success." He smiled. „'M so happy you're back and we get to spend the holidays together."

„Me too." I smiled back.

„So tell me all about tour." He said. „I wanna know everything."

„Later, I need to sleep first. I've been up since like 3 or 4 am." I told him, yawning immediately afterwards.

„Get some sleep then, I'll wait." He said, about to get out of bed.

„Hey no! Where are you going? Stay in bed, I wanna cuddle." I pulled him back by his arm.

„Okay, okay. Won't go anywhere." He giggled sweetly. „You seem happy, I love to see that."

„I am happy." I looked up at him before I wrapped my arms back around his waist. „Finally happy."

He didn't say anything to that and just smiled at me, kissing the top of my head.

Laying in Harry's arms felt just wonderful and I missed it already so much when I was away.
I adored him, looking at him and just taking in every little detail. „I love your little tummy." I eventually said.

„My tummy?" He covered it with his hand. „What's there to love? Not gonna lie, I'm a bit insecure about it."

„Baby, you don't have to be. I love your little tummy. It's so cute and it makes you my Harry." I smiled at him before I moved his hand, pulled up his shirt and pressed a kiss on top of his butterfly tattoo on his stomach. „You're little tummy is the most adorable thing you have that I love." I kept kissing it, making Harry giggle as he was extremely ticklish.

Eventually, he moved to switch places and suddenly hovered over me, pressing his lips on mine. „Thought you were sleepy?" He grinned.

„I am, I am." I grinned back. „Just missed you a lot, that's all. Can't a girl miss her beautiful husband?" I smiled. „Wanna spend some time with you before I fall asleep."

He sat up, pulling me in a sitting position as well. „Good that I wanna spend time with you too then." He grinned.

„What are you up to, Styles?" I chuckled.

„Well...I was about to take a shower..." He said, still grinning.

„Hmm..." I nodded, understanding what he meant. „Actually, I could need a shower too." I grinned back.

Before I could even move, Harry quickly got up, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his arms before he carried me to the bathroom, turning on the hot shower so it would get warm and steamy inside.

„Wait, I mean, are you okay with that? Are you ready? I don't wanna pressure you into something you don't want." Harry paused all worried as we were about to undress ourselves. „It's important to me that you feel comfortable."

Ever since I lost the baby, we haven't really been intimate at all as I just wasn't ready. I just couldn't for a long time and Harry always understood when I told him I wasn't ready yet which I was very relieved about, knowing this could be hard on a relationship.

„I'm okay, I'm ready." I assured him with a nod, what I really was. „I promise."

„Okay, I'm glad then." He said, continuing to undress himself before he undressed me and planted soft and tender kisses all over my neck and body, getting me in the shower quickly afterwards.

*

„That was one hell of a shower, Styles." I said afterwards, putting my hair into a towel and got dressed in some sweatpants and a shirt as I grinned at him.

He grinned back and came to kiss my lips again, his still wet hair tickling my neck. „I can only agree." He said, his voice soft but raspy at the same time. „I love you so much." He whispered against my lips before he kissed me again.

„Love you more." I smiled afterwards. „But now..." I sighed. „I really need some sleep." I patted his chest with my hand before I passed him and got back in bed underneath the warm sheets.

Harry followed me and quickly leaned over me to press a soft kiss to my forehead before he went to close the curtains to make the room darker. „Sleep well, baby. I'll be downstairs."

„Okay." I smiled softly. „Thanks."

Harry and I decided we wanted to spend this year's Christmas with just the two of us at home instead of heading up to Manchester to the big family gathering. We wanted it calm and quiet, so we stayed here in London.
For new years, we made plans with some friends of ours, mostly from our bands. Sarah and Mitch were definitely gonna celebrate with us. I couldn't wait, knowing it would be a nice and chill night.