Chapter 265

**YOUR POV**
We didn't stay at Anne's in Manchester too long and left the next day already as Harry and I both had some appointments and things to get done in London.
As soon as we were back, I started on getting ready for tour, rehearsing and preparing myself for everything. I wasn't at home much for the next week, but I was glad that Harry understood since he knew too well how stressful it could get and how many things needed to be done.

Tonight I was at the studio. I rehearsed all day and wanted to record some things I recently wrote afterwards which I was doing now, so I had some demos ready for something I could release in the future maybe.
I was tired and hungry, but I really wanted to do this and finish this tonight so I'd have time for some other things tomorrow.

I let Harry know it would get late a while ago, so he wouldn't get worried or something. I felt bad though that he was by himself tonight and would go to bed probably before I'd come back home.
He said I shouldn't feel bad and that he understood as he'd done this before as well, but still.
By now, everyone else that was with me here during the day had left and I was alone in the booth, sorting through lyrics and recording some snippets here and there.

I frowned when I heard the studio door open and took off my headphones before I stepped outside to see who it was, only to get greeted by my beautiful curly headed husband

„Babe! What are you doing here? It's late." I went to kiss his lips, happy that he was here.

Underneath his coat he wore a pair of sweatpants and his favorite hoodie, making me feel a bit jealous of how comfy he was dressed while I was still wearing what by now seemed like the most uncomfortable pair of pants.

„Knowing you, you probably worked all day. Thought you needed a break and I knew you wouldn't get one when you're here by yourself. Also, I brought food." He said, placing the takeout bags from Nando's on the little table surrounded by a couch and some arm chairs.

„Oh my god, you're a lifesaver." I kissed his lips again. „Thank you, Haz."

„No problem, sweetie." He giggled. „Sit down you look exhausted." He said, placing himself in one of the comfortable chairs after he took off his coat. I sat down on the the couch on the other side of the small table, finally having lunch and dinner combined.

„Well, I am exhausted, but I really wanna get those things done today. I won't have time for it anymore for the next few months." I explained. „Anyways, what have you been up to all day?" I asked him while literally stuffing the food inside me as I was so incredibly hungry.

Harry just smiled, watching me before he answered.

„Had a meeting with management because of those shows they planned before Christmas. They're gonna be at the forum, so they wanted to plan some stuff as tickets will go on sale soon." he explained. „Afterwards I got something done...a tattoo actually."

„You got a new tattoo and didn't tell me about it?" I acted betrayed, but was excited to see what it was. „What is it? And where?"

He rolled up the sleeve of the hoodie on his already very tattooed arm and pointed to a spot on the back of his upper arm. I leaned closer to read what the font said.

„Violet..." I read out the name of our angel baby, next to it a pair of small angel's wings. I sighed deeply, looking at it for another few seconds. „You got our angel baby's name tattooed." I smiled a little as that idea didn't even cross my mind.

„Do you like it?"

„Harry, I love it. It's such a beautiful tribute. It's so perfect." I went to hug and kiss him. „It's absolutely perfect."

„I'm glad you love it as much as I do." He smiled, cupping my cheek. „We'll never forget her."

„We won't. She'll always be our daughter." I said silently and Harry nodded with a smile.

We kept on talking away and eating all the food Harry brought, just relaxing for a bit which felt great.

„Oh, by the way. I looked at my calendar earlier. I  uh...I have another PET scan on Friday." I kind of hesitated to tell him.

He stopped eating and looked up at me.

„Yeah, I knew this would kill your appetite." I said.

„You do? I thought you still had some more weeks?" He rubbed his face.

„Nope, it's this Friday." I shook my head. „It's gonna be okay, right?" I asked, suddenly unsure of everything.

„Yes, of course. It's gonna be okay." He quickly assured me, placing himself right beside me and rubbing my back.

„What if it's back?" I looked up at him.

„Hey no, it's not." He shook his head. „It's not back, it won't be. It's all gonna be fine, Y/n."

„Yeah, you're right. It will." I shook those negative thoughts away. „It will be okay. I'm fine. It's gonna be fine."

„Don't worry about it too much, love." He kissed my cheek. „I'll go with you and you'll get that scan done and everything will be okay." He said with such a soothing and calm voice.

Harry was right. It would all be okay in the end. It wouldn't be back. Not again. I just had to be calm and not think or worry about it.

I nodded at what he said, taking a deep breath and just calmed down. „You're right. I just need to stop myself from overthinking."

He nodded understandingly with a small smile. „I know PET scans are scary, but the last one was fine and this one will be too." He assured me.

I nodded again. „It will. Thanks, H." I kissed his lips before I got up from where I was sat. „I have to finish this demo now. You can go home if you want. It's pretty late and you must be tired too." I glanced at the screen of my phone to see it was already midnight.

„Nope, I'll stay and wait for you here, so we can leave together."

„Are you sure? I don't know how much longer this will take me."

„Baby, it's okay. I wanna wait for you." He insisted. „Don't want you to be out by yourself this late when no one else is around. Especially in this area."

„That's sweet of you." I went to kiss him again. „Very thoughtful actually. Thanks."

While I got back to recording my demo, Harry made himself comfortable on the couch of the cozy, little studio. It took me about one more hour until I was finished and after I grabbed all my things, I went out to where Harry was, seeing him laying on the couch sound asleep, his arms crossed in front of his chest while his legs were crossed at the end of the couch.

I went to gently run my hand through his hair before I planted a kiss on top of his head. „Harry? Baby?" I whispered gently.

He rubbed his eyes, sitting up.

„I'm done, we can leave if you ready." I told him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

„Coming." He nodded standing up to stretch his back what made him grimace a tiny bit.

„Knew that couch wouldn't do you good."

He chuckled. „I'm fine, just needed a proper stretch." He said before he put his coat back on, grabbed the car keys any slid his hand in mine. „Let's go home, sweetheart."

I nodded, smiling up at him, when he led me outside and to where he parked his car before we headed home.