Chapter 218

**HARRYS POV**
I went out on stage, putting on a smile as always. I loved my fans, but going through what we were going through, even made me sad during performing, what I loved most.

Tonight though, I decided to make it a little extra special as it was the last night I'd perform at the forum, so I included a special song in the setlist. Watching the fans out there, having so much fun, dancing and singing still made me really happy. Seeing the joy in their faces was everything.

It was hard for me to sing the more emotional songs and trying to hold back my tears in front of thousands of people. Sometimes I felt like breaking down in the middle of a show.

„Alright, this next song is really special to me. I wrote it a while ago...back in the band. I'm sure you know it, so if you know the words to this one, please sing along. This is called If I Could Fly." I said into the mic and they started to cheer immediately.

If I could fly, I'd be comin' right back home to you. I think I might give up everything, just ask me to. Pay attention, I hope that you listen, cause I let my guard down right now I'm completely defenseless..." When I started to sing the song, I noticed that everyone was holding up their flashlights. The whole arena did, but what made it even more special was, that they held up lights shaped of hearts. Everyone did as I looked around, even the people up in the nosebleeds. I continued singing, realizing it was their actual fan project the fans planned.

„For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart, for when you're lonely and forget who you are, I'm missing half of me when we're apart

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart, for when you're lonely and forget who you are, I'm missing half of me when we're apart. Now you know me, for your eyes only. For your eyes only. I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen and pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing. Pay attention I hope that you listen, 'causd I let my guatd down. Right now I'm completely defenseless." I sang the next lines, looking down at the front row, reading some papers they were holding up as well and I finally got it. They did it for Y/n. They did all of this for Y/n. This was all for her.

„Fuck cancer! Keep fighting Y/n!" Was written on the paper the front all held up.

This time it was enough for me to break down in tears while singing.

I wasn't able to keep singing, so I took a step back and let the crowd take over who sang the chorus so beautifully it moved me to even more tears

I tried to breathe and continue, but took that moment in for just another seconds. It was so beautiful, but so heartbreaking at the same time.

I gathered myself together to sing the last part of the song. „For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart, for when you're lonely and forget who you are. I'm missing half of me when we're apart. Now you know me for your eyes only. For your eyes only. For your eyes only." I finsihed with tears still running down my cheeks. „Thank you...this was...beautiful, thank you so much." I said into the mic, watching as the front row started to cry and hug each other before I wiped away my own tears and continued the show.

I went on with the setlist, the moment of the fan project never leaving my mind. I had to tell Y/n all about it as soon as I'd get home.

After the encore, when it came to the last song of the setlist, I took the time to talk to the crowd a little about what I'd planned to play next.

„Okay, now I wanted to include one song for tonight's show." I started. „This one's very special to me. It's a cover of a beautiful song called...Fight Song. It's written by an amazing and beautiful artist. I'm sure you know her." I smiled a little at the thought of Y/n and the crowd cheered for her. „She isn't able to perform it herself right now, so I will do it for her, because her beautiful art needs to continue to be seen and also...because she needs it herself this time. Before I'm gonna play it for you, please take a minute and listen...I need to ask you for one favor..." I said, sighing and trying not to cry again. „If you could be so kind and send Y/n, my wife some love, some prayers...some thoughts...she really needs it at this time...and it would mean a lot to me, but way more to her." I said, my voice cracking as the crowd listened carefully. „Please raise your flashlights for her and think of her while I try to get across the hopeful energy and strong message she always gets across while singing this song."

I started the song only a few moments later and didn't realize how much it would hurt me until now while performing it. All I could think of were the memories Y/n and I made throughout all the years we were together. Especially the one where we wrote the song together. The day she wrote the lyrics and I the melody that would fit, making it the perfect song it was. It was crazy to think how much that song helped her fans and people all around the world, but right now she needed it the most.

The crowd raised their flashlights just as I asked them to and sang with me so beautifully it touched me deeply.

Eventually, I sang the last lines of the song. „This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I'm alright song. My power's turned on, starting right now I'll be strong...I'll play my fight song and I don't really care if nobody else believes, 'cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me...Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me..." I finished and the crowd started cheering so loud, I took my ear pieces out to listen what made me break down in tears all over again, but this time, I broke down completely, falling to my knees and crying my eyes out as I just couldn't hold in my emotions anymore. Everything that bottled up for weeks, coming out right in this moment.

 Everything that bottled up for weeks, coming out right in this moment

[PICS ARE MADE WITH AI!! THEY'RE NOT REAL!]