Chapter 245

July 2018
**YOUR POV**
After dinner and those beautiful speeches our mothers gave, it was time for our first dance. I completely left the decision with our first dance song for Harry, because he already gave me so much freedom on how I wanted the wedding, so I wanted him to choose this one.
He didn't tell me either what he chose as he wanted it to be a surprise, so eventually, he swiftly took my hand and led me to the dancefloor, grinning at me.

„What have you planned, Styles?" I grinned back at him.

„Something that's gonna remind you of a certain night almost exactly three years ago." He told me,  holding both my hands in his. „Remember how when you were sick you told me that all you wanna do again is to dance to that one song like we did back then in 2015?"

I frowned, not sure if I was following. „I- I do I think?" Before I could ask anymore, the song started playing and I immediately recognized it. It was The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing. „Are you kidding me?" My eyes watered at his thoughtfulness. „This is so perfect, H."

„Glad you like it, sweetie." He smiled before we danced away to the song just like we did back then and I enjoyed every second of it.
The guests soon joined in after the song came to an end and the DJ kept on playing various songs that everyone danced to.

At some point, a slower one played. One that reminded us of a time back then as well. A time we sang it on stage together. The one that was played at my wedding entrance just earlier today. Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he had wrapped his around my waist, my head leaning against his chest as we swayed away, just being in this very moment, feeling our love and all I could do was to think of our future and everything that was still ahead of us.

„I love you so much, Harry." I eventually looked up at him. „You're everything to me, I'm so happy  I got to marry you."

„Baby, I love you more. Couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else than you, Y/n. I'm so very happy too." He smiled down at me before he kissed my forehead.

Later that night, Harry's dad was so sweet, giving me the chance to have a father daughter dance with him. It was such a beautiful gesture of him and I cherished it very much.

„Babe?" I went to find Harry at some point. He was about to grab a drink at the bar, standing next to Mitch.

„Yeah?" He instantly smiled at me.

„I have a surprise for you."

„A surprise?" He raised his eyebrows.

„Yes, a surprise. It's not something physical, but I just need you to stay here and pay attention to the stage. Okay?"

„Okay." He chuckled, nodding and taking a sip of his new drink. „I'm confused though."

„You won't be in a minute." I assured him, quickly turning around and making my way up on the stage, grabbing the mic.

„Alright hello everyone, hope you're all having a great time so far." I started talking and everyone cheered for me, making me giggle. „I'm up here to say a little something to my wonderful and extremely handsome husband, Harry." I looked over at him who still stood at the bar, leaning against the counter as he listened with a smile when he realized I was talking about him. „Haz, you are the most wonderful human being I've ever met and now I'm lucky enough to call you my husband. You have guided me through some times I thought I lost everything. You were always there and you always showed me how much you loved me. Now it's my chance to show you my love for you with a song I've prepared that is perfect to show you that. One that you know, one that is from no other than miss Shania Twain." I said, making him smile bright. „This is also my very first performance after my illness. It's been a while, so bare with me." I told them all, making them cheer again which made me somehow nervous.

This being my very first little performance in over a year was big to me, very big. I just hoped I wouldn't mess it up.

„This is for you, H." I said before the music started to play. „I do swear, that I'll always be there...
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow. For better, for worse, I will love you. With every beat of my heart, from this moment, life has begun. From this moment, you are the one. Right beside you is where I belong. From this moment on. From this moment I have been blessed. I live only for your happiness and for your love, I'd give my last breath. From this moment on I give my hand to you with all my heart. I can't wait to live my life with you. I can't wait to start. You and I will never be apart. My dreams came true because of you. From this moment as long as I live, I will love you. I promise you this. There is nothing I wouldn't give. From this moment on.
You're the reason I believe in love and you're the answer to my prayers from up above. All we need is just the two of us. My dreams came true because of you. From this moment as long as I live I will love you I promise you this. There is nothing I wouldn't give. From this moment I will love you, as long as I live. From this moment on." I finished the song and as soon as I did everyone clapped for me and got up from their seats.

It touched me deeply seeing their reaction to this.

„Thank you so much." I said into the mic before I got off stage and slowly made my way towards Harry who was walking towards me as well.

As I got closer to him, I saw the tears running down his cheeks and before I could even say something, he cupped both my cheeks and pressed his lips hard on mine.

„I love you so fucking much, Y/n." He said afterwards with a teary smile.

„So, you liked it?"

„Fuck yes. I loved it, baby. Thank you so much." He kissed my lips again.

„You're welcome." I smiled. „I hope my voice sounded okay."

„Okay?" He repeated. „You sounded as beautiful as ever. As if you never stopped. You just had your very first performance back, my love. I'm so proud of you. So proud." He pulled me in his arms to hug me tightly.

„Thank you. I was so nervous." I admitted, letting out a deep breath.

„I can tell. You're hands are shaking, sweetie, but you really didn't have to be. You were amazing and it was so beautiful. You were so perfect." He assured me, making me smile.

„Thank you, Haz. It means a lot. Hopefully I'll do that on a real stage soon."

„You will soon enough, darling." He let go of me, smiling before kissing my lips again. „I love you so much."

„And I love you." I smiled back.