Chapter 234

**YOUR POV**
As I turned back around again, everyone was cheering and clapping which made me break down completely and I instantly ran into Harry's arms. He wrapped them tight around my body and I held tight onto him. „I love you so much, Haz. Thank you for everything you did for me. Thank you for this. I have no idea how you did it, but it's just perfect." I sniffled into the crook of his neck.

„Anything for you, Y/n. I love you, angel." He kissed my lips afterwards, just before Anne and Gemma pulled me into a tight hug.

As soon as they let go of me, I went to hug all of the boys. „You guys...thank you so much for coming, it means the world to me." I told them. „I can't believe you're all here."

„Of course, we're always here for you Y/n." Liam smiled.

Eventually, I made my way towards Zayn who stood there a bit shy and unsure. I gave him a big hug as I thought he needed one. „Zayn...Zaynie, thank you so much for coming too." I smiled at him. „I missed you."

„For you always." He smiled back. „Missed you too. I'm glad you're okay."

„Thank you, Zayn." I gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze and went to my mother who gave me a hug as well. „It means a lot that you came." I told her.

„You're my daughter, of course I had to come. I'm happy you're doing alright." She smiled. „I brought someone with me..." She stepped aside and my sister stepped forward.

„Hey..." I smiled shyly at her. „Remember me?"

„Of course I do." She pulled me into a hug. „Missed you a lot all those years. I had no idea about your illness. I'm sorry."

„It's alright, not your fault." I assured her. „I'm glad we got to meet again."

After a little chat, I made my way to the last person, my best friend. „Taylor!"

She instantly pulled me into her arms. „God, Y/n, I'm so relieved that you're okay. You're fucking cancer free! That's so amazing."

„Don't make me cry all over again." I already sobbed. „Thank you for being here."

„You're my best friend, I always have time for you, especially for this."

Eventually, I noticed in the corner of my eye that Harry was talking to the boys and seeing them fool around and laugh together, all five of them, it made my heart warm as it was a bittersweet moment.

„Congrats on the album, mate it sounds amazing." I heard Niall say as he gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze. The other boys all agreed, each giving their own compliments.

„Thank you guys, it means a lot." Harry said and I could tell he blushed.

After a while of chatting with everyone, they had to leave again as the boys and Taylor obviously had other appointments to be at and my mother and my sister couldn't stay either what I didn't mind. I got my sister's phone number so we could keep in touch and that was already everything to me.

After saying goodbye to everyone and they left, I turned to Harry again. „Thank you for this. I can't believe you managed to get them all here. I wouldn't have ever expected that. Thank you, Harry." I got on my tiptoes to kiss his soft lips.

„I knew you'd want some more friends and family here so I figured I'd try and they all said yes. No need to thank me, sweetheart. I love you more than anything."

„I love you more." I said when he hugged me again tightly. „Ow shit!" I pulled away again.

„What's wrong, baby? Did I do something?" He looked at me concerned.

„No, it's just the local anaesthesia here." I pointed to the bandage on my chest. „I think it's wearing off. It starts to hurt a bit."

„I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologized sweetly.

„It's not your fault, Haz. I forgot about it until just now." I told him.

„Is the pain normal?"

„Yeah, he said it would probably hurt for the next few days until it's healed." I explained. „Hey, uhm, can we go home now? I'm just...really tired after all of this."

„Yes of course, my love." He nodded and gathered Gemma and Anne. „Let's go home."

On our way home, I looked outside the window, not really believing this was it and it would all get better from now on.

As we got home, I placed myself on the couch, with my phone in my hands, scrolling around on Instagram a while.

„Hey, you alright?" Harry approached me, lying down on the couch next to me. As soon as he laid down, I shifted position to lie on his warm chest.

„Yeah, I'm okay. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed." I admitted.

„I understand that. A lot has happened and changed in just two days, but you're officially done now." He ran his hand through my hair.

„Yeah, it's crazy. You know, I'm really happy that I got to keep my hair thanks to that cold cap." I told him.

„I'm glad it worked so well for you, darling." He kissed the top of my head. „We're finally gonna go home next week just as you wanted, that's great."

„I can't wait for that. I won't feel the Christmas spirit until we're back home and see the snow and decorate the Christmas tree and all that." I smiled at the thought of doing all that.

„Me too, lovie. I already booked our flight back by the way, well with booked I mean that I told Jeff to book a private jet for us all."

„Haz, that wouldn't have been necessary, really." I chuckled at that.

„It's your first long flight back while you're still not feeling 100% so I figured it'd probably be more comfortable for you when it's just us."

„That's really considerate of you, thanks, H."

„Of course, my love." He kissed me again.

„So, how did it feel talking to the boys again after so long?" I asked him eventually.

„I mean it's not like we haven't talked at all since we last saw each other, but yeah, it was nice to catch up and I think we all got to talk everything out a little better, especially Zayn leaving. I think this was necessary so that there wasn't any tension anymore."

„That's great, Haz. I'm glad you all got to talk. You're friends after all. You've been through so much, it would have been sad if that was thrown away just like that."

„Yeah that's true. I'm glad too." He said, nodding against me.

„You know...today was a good day." I breathed out of relief.

„It was." He agreed. „Really good."