Chapter 242

July 2018
**YOUR POV**
Before I even realized it, there we were, parked in front of the chapel. Many cars were parked outside, meaning the guests were already inside, waiting in their seats. The girls and Anne went inside with Des and me following. We went into a separated room where all the flowers were each of the girls and I would walk down the aisle with. Getting closer and closer to marrying Harry made me more nervous, but also so happy. Knowing that he was here, waiting at the altar for me, meant everything to me.

„Y/n, it's time." Anne looked around the corner of the door as I had a quick moment alone just for myself. I turned around, nodding and walking out.
The girls were all standing in line with their flowers in their hands. Then, the giant door to the church opened. The music started playing, a song I chose that was really important to me. Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley. It was one of our songs and I wanted it to play while walking down the aisle.

The music starting was the cue for the girls to go, Gemma and my sister being the first ones, followed by Ella and Taylor and lastly Anne.

„Ready?" Des asked me, holding his arm out for me to link in and looked at me with a reassuring smile.

I nodded slowly, returning the smile. „Yeah...I'm ready." My voice was quiet, but in that moment I felt so incredibly happy. Everything was perfect right now. „Thank you for doing this for me."

„It's my pleasure." He smiled before kissing the top of my head. „Shall we?"

I nodded with a smile and we slowly rounded the corner so that we stood in front of the open, big doors and we started to walk down the aisle through the beautifully decorated church.

Everyone immediately stood up and as I looked up, seeing Harry standing there in his beautiful wedding suit, smiling at me, his eyes watering already, I knew I was the luckiest woman alive. I found the perfect man to spend the rest of my life with. The one that loved me endlessly, would go through hell for me, one that was always there even in the darkest of times.

Walking towards him, it was as if a movie got played in my mind. A movie of my life with him. From when we were little kids to us becoming a couple, to our rough times and then forward to when we found each other again, when we met again, to getting back together again and every memory we made until me getting sick and getting through it with Harry, making it to the day I was told I was okay and...to today, our wedding day.

And there I was, getting to the front, Des helping me up those few steps so I would stand on the opposite of Harry.

I looked up at him, smiling with glossy eyes, trying to hold back my tears and keep them in for later. „Hey." My voice was trembling and so were my lips.

„Hey, sweetie." He said quietly and I could tell he was trying not to cry as well. „You look...so so beautiful." He smiled even more.

„Thank you. You do too, Haz. I love you."

„I love you too, Y/n."

The priest started the ceremony which was so, so beautiful and eventually we got to the part where we would each say our vows, reminding me of that night Harry and I sat at the beach, having our own small little wedding and saying our vows.
Harry started and I knew that this was the moment I'd start to cry immediately, knowing how Harry was with words and speeches.

He looked up at me with teary eyes, taking my hands after I handed my flowers to Gemma and smiled. „Y/n, everyday I fall more in love with you and I couldn't ever imagine my life without you. 'I love you' is simply not enough when every part of my soul dances at the mention of your name, Y/n. So I don't just love you. I love you more. I love you endlessly. Because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. You're the reason I smile when i have nothing to smile about. You make me go places with everything you do for me, your support and love, your beautiful character and just you being you. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are and always will be the love of my life, my soulmate, my person. I love you forever.
We have been through some tough times together...but we always did it together...as a team. We never left each other alone, we never would, I know that.
You're everything to me I could have ever imagined to have. You're so perfect in every way and I promise you to always keep on being there for you and our love, to fight for you and to cherish you forever."

Fucking hell, he made my tears run down my cheeks immediately as he said all those beautiful words with so much emotion and looking directly into my eyes. I could see the love in his eyes and the safety he radiated, making me feel so loved.
Tears were streaming down both my cheeks, but I tried my best not to choke up as it was my turn now.

I ran my thumbs over the back of his hands, looking up into his eyes again and started my vows. „I wish I could explain your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies, Harry. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete and so full of love. I cherish every single second of being with you, because life has shown us one too many times how things can change so quickly." Tears ran down his cheeks as I said that. „The last year has been...hard...so, so incredibly hard and that for both of us. I don't know how I would've ever gotten through it without you by my side. You made me fight every single day, you gave me the hope I needed and you saved my life. I wouldn't stand here if it wasn't for you, Haz. You know as well as I do how much I dreamed of our wedding day, how much I wanted to live through this special day...
A year ago, I didn't think it would actually happen...but now we're here and I get to marry the person I love most in this world, the one I trust most and the one I cherish so incredibly much.
You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything. I love you endlessly.
I choose you and I'll choose you over and over, without pause, without doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you, because I got blessed with you. I love you so much, Harry."