Chapter 247

July 2018
**YOUR POV**
After watching Harry from up there for a while, I decided to go take a shower and get down there to join him.
I got ready and put a bikini and a dress on before I grabbed my phone and sunglasses with a towel and a book and made my way down to the pool.
The hotel staff greeted me kindly and congratulated me on the wedding as I got outside passing them.

I went to see where Harry was, noticing his towel on one of the deckchairs and put mine on the one next to his. I put my sunglasses on and turned to see where he was, only to spot him in the pool, swimming his lengths. I went to stand at the edge of it, waiting until he surfaced again which he did soon afterwards.

„Babe! Hey sweetie." He smiled, pretty out of breath.

„Hi there." I smiled back. „I will never get how you're so motivated to work out all the time. I can imagine you've been here for a while already?"

„Pretty much a while, yeah." He giggled. „Come in, the cold water feels great. It's way too hot today." He said, looking at me with one eye shut as the sun was blinding him, so I did my best to stand in front of it to make a shadow.

„Maybe later. I'm still a little nauseous from last night." I told him.

„Oh I'm sorry, love. I thought you were alright." He frowned.

„No I am, I am, it's not too bad." I assured him.

„Okay then. It's a bit too hot for it maybe, but if it helps, perhaps get a tea that might help. My card is underneath my towel."

„I will mayb- wait, you're card is underneath your towel like there for everyone to take?"

„No, I hid it, that's why it's underneath the towel." He said.

„Babe, you're telling me you left your credit card unattended just like that. You? Harry Styles?"

„Well, I couldn't take it in the water with me and besides I kept an eye on it the whole time." He looked at me with a cheeky grin.

„Right. I'm gonna go get that tea." I chuckled and turned around to get that card from underneath his towel, hoping it didn't get stolen.
It didn't, luckily.

As I got back with it, Harry was just drying himself off after he got out of the water.

„Done working out?" I asked him, sitting down on my deckchair.

„Yeah. Don't wanna leave my wife alone now that she's here." He smiled laying down.

I smiled back at that. „Still can't believe that it's really official now and we're not just saying it. I love calling you my husband." I kept sipping on my tea.

„And I love to call you my beautiful wife." He smiled even brighter.

„Soo, any plans for today?" I asked him, laying down on my side to face him.

„Well, I don't wanna make you do anything when you're not feeling 100%, baby. I'm fine just staying here with you and relax and have lunch later. We got two weeks here after all."

„That's true, yeah. It's nice to have that little break before I really get back at it with my music and the release of the album." I told him.

„I can imagine. It can be stressful, but you're doing such a good job. I can't wait to see you back at it, love."

„I can't wait to be back either. It's been way too long. It's gonna be a packed rest of the year."

„It's your year, love and I'm so proud of you."

„Thanks, H." I chuckled. „I love you."

Before I got sick again, I was about to release my fourth album, but never did because of the cancer. I kept pushing it back until I felt like me again.
With time, I felt like I wanted to make some more changes on the new songs I put on the album and have been at the studio re-recording them to make them perfect and just how I wanted and liked them, knowing the fans would like them too.

On one song, I even had Harry doing some background vocals, because it fit so perfectly what I really, really loved.

I couldn't wait to actually finally getting it all ready to announce and setting a date which would be very soon as I wanted to go back on tour as soon as I could as well. I missed engaging with my fans on stage so much and after doing that quick, little performance last night at our wedding, it really gave me the boost I kind of needed to feel sure about it. I wanted go get back up on that stage and do what I loved most.

It's been more than a year since I've performed and that was an incredibly long time, especially in the music industry what also came with fear, thinking they'd forgot about me or didn't care anymore.
I knew that wasn't true though, knowing they were there for me even after two whole years of being gone which meant the world to me.

After our honeymoon, I'd start with some interviews I was booked for, mainly for promo, but especially for some performances of songs from the new album and I couldn't wait to finally do that, knowing it was all so close made me so happy.

It seemed like everything in my life started to realign again. I didn't think this all would even happen, but I was here, just got married and was getting my career back on track.
I took every single second for granted. The time with Harry, the time with my family and friends, even when we fought, because life was just always way too unpredictable.
I got to know way too many times, that it didn't like me very much, but I always fought back even if I thought I couldn't and here I was, having fought as hard as I could.