Chapter 237

**YOUR POV**
„What do you think of these?" I asked Harry as we were in a store, looking for ornaments we liked to decorate our tree with. „I really can't decide."

We just went to get our tree and were now at a mall, deciding on what ornaments and other decorations we should get for the house.

„I like those too. Which two colors do you like most?" He asked me. „We can just mix it up a bit."

I pointed to the ones he was already holding in his hand. „This one and maybe this one?"

„Then those two we get." He smiled and kissed my lips afterwards.

„Great, so that's decided." I said and we kept on collecting Christmas decorations and fairy lights that I wanted to hang up literally around the whole house.

As we got to the checkout and payed for everything before we packed up, I soon got reminded of the fact that I wasn't doing as good as I thought I was just yet. I felt like my energy had been sucked out of me, as if my legs would soon give in.
I quickly gripped onto Harry's arm as I felt like I was gonna fall, but caught myself in time with the  help of his reflexes, holding me upright.

„Wow, wow, what's happening, love?" He looked at me worriedly.

„I just need to sit for a minute." I breathed and he guided me to the nearest bench, sitting me down.
He crouched down in front of me, placing his hand on my thigh and soothingly running it up and down.

„It was all a bit much, huh?"

„Yeah, I guess." I nodded. „I'm sorry."

„Hey no, it's alright. You're getting there, baby." He smiled a little and stood back up to kiss my lips before he sat down next to me. „Here, drink some water." Harry gave me a bottle of water he initially got for himself.

„Thanks." I gladly took it to rehydrate a bit. „I'm sorry, I thought we would have a nice day, shopping a bit."

„Sweetie, stop apologizing. I know it's not easy for you and that's okay. I'm having a great time, being out with you, but I just want you to be okay before we do anything else." He told me, rubbing my back.

„I just need a minute."

„Take the time you need, there's no rush." He kissed my cheek this time.

„Thank you." I smiled up at him.

We didn't shop for long anymore after that. Harry said we had everything we needed, but I knew he was looking out for me and just not telling me what was really sweet of him though.
As we got home, we put everything into the living room, the couch not even visible anymore underneath all the garlands, lights and ornaments.
I sat somewhere in between the chaos while Harry set up the tree first, trying to unknot the Christmas lights from last year.

As soon as he was done, we started to finally decorate it, hanging the ornaments on it with all the lights and garlands, making it look just beautiful.

„Come here and put the star on top." Harry smiled, handing me the Christmas tree topper.

I got up from where I was sat next to the tree and before I knew it, Harry wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up so I could reach the top and stuck it on before he let me back down.

„What do you think?" He asked me afterwards, looking at the tree and the work we've done.

„It's perfect, H. Just like I imagined it." I smiled up at him and took a step back, sitting down on the couch, watching as Harry perfected some things.

" I smiled up at him and took a step back, sitting down on the couch, watching as Harry perfected some things

„You look so beautiful, green eyes." I told him as I was admiring him and he just grinned at that.

„Thank you, princess. You do too." He turned and approached me, pressing a loving kiss to my lips. „I love you, my darling."

„Love you more." I smiled, seeing his eyes sparkle so beautifully. „This is all so perfect, I'm so happy."

„I'm glad. Seeing you happy is all I want." He told me, his voice soft and gentle and I wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling my face in his chest.

„You always make everything so perfect, Harry."

„I try my best." He chuckled before he kissed me again.

Being in his arms was honestly the best feeling that existed. His large hands holding me securely to his chest and I could feel his warmth and love. It was the best.

„Look it's snowing again!" I realized, glancing over Harry's shoulder and let go of him to look outside the back to see thick snowflakes fall onto the ground of our backyard. „I hope it'll snow when it's Christmas too."

„That'd be nice." Harry agreed, making his way to the kitchen.
I followed him as he turned again to face me and picked me up to sit me down on top of the kitchen island while he started to make some hot chocolate that I loved so much.

My legs were dangling over the edge of the kitchen island as I watched him. „Is your back doing better?" I wondered.

„Actually, yeah. The last couple of days have been pain free for once in a while."

„That sounds good. By the way, I was googling recently about possible therapies. What do you think about acupuncture?"

„Acupuncture?" He turned and looked at me frowning.

„Yeah, I read that it helped a lot of people to manage the pain after they had a spinal fusion."

„Well, never tried that before." He thought about it for a second. „It's worth a shot I guess."

„Definitely." I nodded. „I'll send you some links so you can research what's best for you."

„Thanks, baby." He leaned in to kiss me. „Really appreciate it."

„Told you we'd try to find something that would work so you feel better."

„Yeah, I hope that really works though."

„It will, Haz. It may take some time, but it'll work eventually." I assured him.

He nodded with a smile, turning back around to pour our hot chocolate in two cups and handing one to me before we went back into the living room and decided to make this night a movie night.