Chapter 266

December 2018
**YOUR POV**
It was eventually Friday morning and Harry and I were at the hospital for my PET scan. I already got scanned and we were just waiting for doctor Brooke to get back with the results.

I was lying if I said I wasn't nervous or scared or anything, but definitely less than I was in the past. Maybe it was because Harry kept reassuring me it would all be fine the whole week up until now.

It didn't take long for doctor Brooke to get back with my chart. „Alright, Y/n, we got all your results now." She said, sitting down at her desk in front of us. Harry gave my hand a gentle squeeze as always when we sat here. It was just a small thing, but it was helping so much. Every single time. „I don't wanna keep you here too long, everything looks as it should be. Perfectly fine. No need to worry, nothing is back, nothing has grown. Everything looks good." She said with a smile.

Harry and I both let out a breath we've probably been holding the whole week, feeling incredibly relieved.

„That's such great news and such a a relief." I breathed. „Thank you so much."

„I can imagine. Also, regarding your medication. I cleared it up with your oncologist and based on your labs we decided you wouldn't have to take them anymore. What you do have to keep taking are your anti rejection medication, but you know that." She explained. „Now that would be all. You're free to go."

„That sounds great honestly. Thank you doctor Brooke." We stood up and both shook her hand before she went to open the door and we could leave. I went to get my new prescription at the front desk before we headed outside the building.

„I'm so fucking relieved." I said to Harry as I stopped for a minute on our way.

„Me too, darling. I'm so glad everything is alright." He pressed his lips on mine.

I got on my tiptoes to hug him tightly, feeling so happy that finally something good happened after all that shit we went through. „I don't ever take this life for granted or moments like this with you." I told him.

„I know, sweetheart. Me neither." He kissed me again before we kept walking towards the car. „Now I feel bad for leaving you for tour."

„Noo, don't." He frowned. „You shouldn't feel bad about doing what you love. This is your work, your life and what you've worked for all your life long. You deserve that tour and everything that comes with it. Don't feel guilty. I'll be away myself, so either way one of us would be at home alone."

„Yeah, you're right, you're right." I smiled at him before we both got into the car and headed back home where I needed to start packing for tour.

*

„Call me as soon as you land, okay?" Harry told me as we stood at the gate of the private plane at the airport that I needed to board in a bit.

It was time for me to leave for my long awaited EU tour and Harry insisted on coming to the airport with me and wait until I'd board the plane.

„I will." I assured him with a nod. „You're leaving tomorrow too, right?"

„Yeah, in the morning."

„You call me as soon as you land too, okay? No matter if it's day or night where I am." I told him. „I mean it. I have to know that you're safe."

He chuckled and smiled at me sweetly, his head tilted and dimples popping as he looked at me with those shiny eyes. „I will, sweetie. I promise." He assured me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as he kept smiling at me and looking into my eyes.

„I know it's hard for you to let me leave after so long, but it'll be okay." I told him as I realized it was in fact not easy at all for him to let me go.