Chapter 271

December 2018
**YOUR POV**
I couldn't for the life of me understand how he still sounded so amazing while being drunk. I guess this was some sort of Harry effect once again.

„So...how 's I? Wha' d'ya think?" Harry asked me as he came back and slumped back into his chair, his speech obviously slurred and his hair all over the place.

„I think you were great." I told him with a smile, running my hand through his hair making him lean into my touch with an adorable smile.

„Fanks." He giggled. „'M gonna get a drink."

„Here, you can have mine." I slid my glass over so he would stop with the alcohol for a little bit and hopefully sober up long enough so he wouldn't miss it when we would start the new year at midnight. „You need to calm down a little now, alright?" I asked softly, placing my hand on his shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze.

He nodded, still smiling and closing his eyes for a second what I knew meant he himself knew it was time to stop and chill out a little. „Anything for youuuu." He singsonged sweetly, making me giggle at his state of drunkenness. „I loveeee youuu...soooo much."

„Love you tooo." I singsonged back, laughing a little. „I'm gonna go grab a drink at the bar and water for you." I then told Harry while I got up. „Be right back." I kissed his cheek and left.

The bar was very busy, a lot of people were waiting for their drinks, so I sat down on one of the barstools until it was my turn to order and just waited for my drinks afterwards.

„What's a girl like you doing here all alone?" I heard some guys ask, but first didn't react as I thought it wasn't directed to me until the guy sat down next to me and I understood he really did talk to me.

„Excuse me?" I frowned.

Not fucking again. Every single time I was at a club or bar, some guy just had to approach me.

„I said, what's a girl like you doing here all alone?" He repeated.

I looked up at him, trying to back up a little. Ever since some guy spiked my drink that one night, these situations freaked the shit out of me and I immediately got scared, my heart starting to race as the guy kept staring at me.

„I'm not alone actually." I told him when the bartender handed out one of the two drinks, telling me he forgot the water and would be right back.

The guy looked to his left and right before he looked back at me and moved closer to me. „Oh yeah?" He grinned. „Can't see anyone around. Who else is here then?"

„Her husband." I heard Harry's familiar voice right behind me, a wave of relief washing over me. Harry stepped in front of me just a second later, protectively placing his hand on the bar counter, leaning against it, so his arm was between me and this guy. „Now how about you take a walk?" Harry was mad, his voice was deep and stern, his state of drunkenness suddenly gone.

„Can't someone just be nice and offer a drink to a beautiful girl like her?" He asked still grinning and reached his hand out, trying to touch my cheek when Harry caught his arm.

„You touch her and I fucking kill you, do you understand?" Harry said furiously, but still calm which was honestly even scarier than when he would have been screaming. „Now take a walk." He told him again, this time slower and his voice stronger, so he'd get it.
Finally, the guy gave in and left. Harry watched unil he was gone before he turned around to face me and placed his hands on both of my shoulders.

„Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?" His expression changed from furious to all worried in a second, his eyes fixed on mine. „I'm gonna kill him if he did."