Chapter 251

September 2018
**YOUR POV**
Two weeks later, Harry and I still felt so overwhelmed with the news that I was pregnant. It was just so unbelievable still.
I was 12 weeks along now which meant we would get to find out what gender our baby was. I could see a slight change of my body, a very tiny bump showing, but it didn't look like I was pregnant, more as if I had just eaten a lot, so I wasn't worried about the general public speculating anything as of now. Harry and I didn't wanna announce it to the world just yet. We just wanted to be in our little bubble for another while, maybe even some months until it was unavoidable, but as of now, it was just us two that knew.

We decided to tell our families after we'd find out the gender which was today.
I couldn't wait to get home to Harry and then get ready for the appointment this afternoon. I was just at a photoshoot and was on my way back home all happy and smiley.

I skipped up the stairs to the front door and went to find my key in my bag. Before I even reached inside, the door suddenly opened and Harry stood in front of me, making me jump as it came so unexpected.

„Jeez, Styles." I breathed, looking up at him as he smiling at me like an idiot.

„Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Hey, sweetie." He leaned in to kiss me.

„Hey." I smiled back. „Why are you all smiley?"

„Because I have a surprise for you." He said and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside the house and upstairs in front of the door of the room that we decided was gonna be the nursery for our baby.

„What did you do, H?" I grinned at him as he stood with his back against the door still smiling at me.

„See for yourself." He shrugged, opening the door and letting me inside to take a look. „It's not finished yet obviously, but it's a start."

My jaw dropped. „Babe...are you serious?" My eyes watered at the sight.

I went to the crib in the room, placing my hand on it and looked at the teddy bear Harry got before I turned around to look at him

I went to the crib in the room, placing my hand on it and looked at the teddy bear Harry got before I turned around to look at him. „You did all this?"

He nodded, placing his hands around my waist. „Do you like it? You can still decorate and paint it the way you like, I just thought this is a start."

„Are you kidding? This is perfect, Harry. So adorable. I love it so much. The room is perfect for the nursery." I got on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck before I kissed his lips.

„It is, right?" He smiled. „Glad you like it, sweetie." He kissed me again.

„I can't wait to decorate it in the right color and all that." I turned around in his arms, leaning against his chest, his arms intertwined in front of my stomach as Harry rested his chin on my shoulder.

„Me neither, it's gonna look beautiful in the end." He kissed my neck.

I nodded against him. „Thank you for this, it's perfect."

„No need to thank me, sweetie." He turned me back around and looked at me with the most loving look on his face while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. „Ready to find out if we're having a boy or a girl?" He smiled.

„More than ready." I nodded.

*

A few hours later, I was laying on the examination bed, holding Harry's hand while Doctor Brooke was doing the ultrasound, looking at the screen in front of her.

„Alright, your baby is perfect. Everything looks absolutely as it should be." She said what was a big relief as I was still so scared that something could be wrong. „Now, do you wanna know the gender?"

„Yes please, we've ben dying to know." I told her.

She just smiled at that. „I can imagine. Now, I can see the gender...congratulations, you're having a baby girl." She looked at us and it made me tear up again immediately.

I looked at Harry beside me who had glossy eyes as well and he leaned over me to kiss me lovingly.

„We're having a girl." I repeated, my voice quiet.

„We're having a little girl." Harry kissed me again and in that moment my heart was so full of love and gratefulness. „I love you so much." He whispered.

„Love you even more, Harry."

We got some new ultrasound pictures of our baby girl and could already tell how much she grew in the past two weeks.
After our appointment, we got back home, ready to pack for visiting Anne and Gemma in Manchester.
We haven't told them anything about us coming and just made sure they were at home when we were coming, so we wouldn't drive up there for nothing.

Harry and I wanted to leave tomorrow in the morning, so we had this night for ourselves, enjoying the time not just us two, but us three.

I laid on my back when Harry pulled my shirt up and couldn't stop spreading kisses all over my stomach while laying on his stomach, making me giggle whenever he tickled me.

„I love you so much already, my sweet little baby girl." He whispered in between kisses. „Can't wait to meet you." He placed another kiss on my stomach. „I bet you'll look just like your mummy." Harry looked up at me with a smile.

„Stop it, you're way too sweet." I pulled at his wrist to make him scoot up closer to me. „I love you so much, Haz. You're gonna be the best dad ever." I said while cuddling into his arms.

„You're gonna be the most perfect mum." He kissed my forehead. I love you too, my angel."

„Your mum and Gemma are gonna freak out when we tell them. They're already gonna freak out when we show up just like that."

„Oh they're gonna scream." He chuckled. „It came so unexpected to us, just imagine they're reaction."

„There are gonna be a lot of tears."

„Yeah." He nodded.

„Hey, can we paint her nursery when we get back from Manchester?" I wondered.

„Of course we can, sweetie." He said with a soft voice, placing his warm hand on my stomach.

„Okay." I nodded. „I'm gonna get some sleep now, I'm really tired."

„Do that. Good night, baby." He kissed me again before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep shortly afterwards.