Chapter 277

June 2019
**YOUR POV**
Summer was here, Harry and I have both been working on our own projects. He was starting to do promo for the new album that was coming out by the end of the year, doing interviews and performances here and there while I worked at the studio on some stuff.

It was a beautiful summer day in June, I just got back home from a meeting that started early this morning. I hadn't even seen Harry today as he was out running even earlier and wasn't back by the time I left.

I went inside the house, drenched in sweat as it was so hot outside and I decided to get some groceries on my way home, carrying the bags all the way home from the supermarket.
I quickly put all the groceries away after I placed the bags in the kitchen and sweated even more afterwards if that was even possible. The AC in the house was on, but right now I couldn't seem to even feel the cool air on my skin.

I put my hair up into a ponytail that was already sticking to the back of my neck and went to the living room, letting myself fall into the couch to breathe for a minute before I went to find Harry who looked like he wasn't either not here or somewhere outside around the house.

Eventually, I decided to get back up or I'd never get myself to stand back up again.
I wanted to change clothes so bad, because I hated the way my dress stuck to my body, but I knew the new ones would immediately get drenched too.

„Harry?" I called through the house, so I wouldn't have to go upstairs and back down again. I didn't get an answer, so I turned around, facing the big glass door that I only now realized was partly opened, indicating for him to be outside in our backyard, so I went outside.

There he was, lying on a beach chair underneath the blaring sun in front of our pool, sunbathing, the butterfly tattoo on his stomach that was lazed with sweat glistening underneath the sun.

One thing about him that I was insanely jealous of was his ability to not literally immediately melt while being out in the sun and the way he'd get tanned after like two minutes of sunbathing

I went to stand behind the back rest right where his head was and leaned over him, covering the sun above his face.

„How are you not dying out here?" I asked him and he just grinned.

„It's nice out here, the sun feels great. Getting some vitamin D." He said, not moving from where he was laying.

„Nice? Babe, I am drenched in my sweat. Literally drenched." I breathed, grabbing the hat he had lying next to him to put it on my head. „I can't with this heat." I breathed, rounding the corner to sit on the edge of the beach chair next to his.

He giggled sweetly, sitting up and smiling at me. „Hi by the way. Haven't seen you this morning." He leaned in to kiss my lips.

„Hey." I smiled back. „You were already out and I had to leave early for my meeting." I told him and he nodded understandingly. „Heeey, you're clean shaven today!" I reached my hand out to cup his cheek.