Chapter 267

December 2018
**YOUR POV**
The next day, I decided to go out by myself and have a nice breakfast in Paris and have some time out for myself. I went to shop just a little bit, looking for something I could get for Harry as a little gift from our favorite city. Later, the band and I all had lunch together before we eventually had to get to the arena for soundcheck.

When we arrived, I got out of the car in the back of the arena where already hundreds of fans were queuing what made my heart warm, realizing this was really finally happening and they were here. They came to see me.
When they saw me, they instantly started to cheer and call my name, waving as they stood at the barricade that was set up by security.
I decided to head over there to meet some of them and take some pics.

„Y/n! Y/n oh my god!"
„Can we take a picture please!"
„We love you Y/n!"

They all called at the same time.

„Hiii guys! Love you too!" I said right back at them before took pics with as many as I could.

They were so calm and respectful when I stood there and talked to them what I really appreciated.

„How are you, Y/n? Are you okay?" One of them asked sincerely worried.

„I'm doing really good, darling. Thanks for asking."

„I'm really glad then, because we were all SO scared." They said.

„Oh god, I'm sorry, guys. It was a scary time, yeah, but everything's okay now."

I kept on chatting with them for another while until I had to go inside for rehearsals.
Soundcheck was done and it all went perfectly well, just as planned.
I went to hang out with the band in the green room for a while, but my mind kept on drifting to Harry, knowing he was on his flight to LA right now. His plane took off early in the morning, so he should land soon, maybe in an hour or two.

„Guys, I'll be outside, need some air." I informed the band at some point as I got up from where I was sat next to my guitar player.

„Nervous for your first show back?" She asked with a smile.

„No, no. At least not yet." I chuckled. „Just wanna try to reach my husband. See if he landed." I told her.

„Riiight. He's headed to Los Angeles, right?"

„Yep, he's got some shows there."

„Sounds nice. Tell him I say hi if he already landed." She said just before I left the room.

There was one night where my band, Harry's band, Harry and I went out to a bar to hang out and that was when everyone kind of connected with each other and became closer ever since which was great, as we would all sit at the studio sometimes, throwing out ideas for this and that.

I went to the quietest place there was at the moment. The stage. I went up there, but before I tried to call Harry, I stood at the front of it where my mic stand already was, sat down so my legs would dangle over the edge and I looked out there at all the empty seats and the giant floor where thousands of people would soon stand.

I took this small moment of that feeling in, that feeling of finally being on the right track again. I felt like everything was perfect now.