Chapter 249

August 2018
**YOUR POV**
The performance went perfect, just as rehearsed and I was so glad as this was my first public performance again.
When I was done with everything, I made my way back to my dressing room and opened the door. Harry was waiting for me and I didn't know what came over me, but as soon as I saw him, tears came rolling down my cheeks.

„My love, come here." He said and I instantly fell into his arms. „Why the tears, Y/n?" He rubbed my back.

„I don't know, it just came over me." I sniffled into his chest. „I'm sorry, openly talking about this is just different than when I'm just with you."

„Hey it's alright, darling. I can imagine it must have been hard. It's alright." He said softly.

„It felt good saying it though." I told him.

„I'm really proud of you for doing it, sweetie. You were great out there."

„Thank you." I let go of him and wiped my tears away. „I'm glad it's over. I was so nervous."

„No one could tell that though." He assured me. „Wanna go home now?" He kissed my lips.

„Yes please."

I packed my stuff and we got into Harry's car. On our way home we decided to stop at our favorite Chinese place and have dinner there.

„We should eat here more often. It's been so long since we last came here." I suggested when we sat down at a table and ordered our food.

„I can only agree." He nodded. „Hey are you really okay after that interview? It was pretty intense." He stretched his hand out to place it in mine.

„I am, yeah. I just got emotional for a minute, but I really wanted to say all those things. It was important to me to have said that."

„I'm glad then, I just didn't want you to feel down since all of this happened not all too long ago." He told me.

„No, I'm alright, really. Thanks for checking." I smiled.

„Good, I'm glad." He returned the smile. „I love you so much, you know that?"

I tilted my head, smiling even more. „I love you more, Haz."

As the food came, we talked mostly about our plans for the next few months. Harry didn't have a lot going on, so he was pretty flexible in what he did at the moment, but I had my album coming out soon and my Europ tour that was already set and booked. The tickets would go on sale in around a week and I couldn't wait to see the response of the fans as the demand was huge, even bigger than last time and I would play some of the biggest venues in my career. It made me really happy, because right this was proof that I had nothing to worry about coming back after so long and it was really relieving to know that.

„So I was wondering..." I started eventually.

„You were wondering?" He raised his eyebrows.

„If you would like to perform that one song we wrote with me when I'm touring in the UK. What do you think?"

„Really? You want me to perform with you?" He asked surprised.

„Of course I do, H." I chuckled. „We talked about it in the past and I feel like it's the perfect time for that. „You just finished your tour and don't have any shows planned yet, so it would fit perfectly."

„I'd absolutely love to, sweetie. Especially that song." He smiled. „Thank you so much."

„No need to thank me. It'll be a huge surprise for the fans to have you as my special guest for a while."

„I can already imagine that chaos happening." He giggled a little.

„Yeah me too."

As we finished dinner, paid and went out of the restaurant we got stopped by some fans as we were about to get into the car.

„Y/n! Harry!" Two girls called as they approached us with big smiles.

„Hey guys." Harry and I smiled back.

„Hi! We just saw you in the restaurant but didn't wanna bother, we just wanted to say that we love you both and your music so much!"

„That's sweet, thank you so much." Harry said.

„Y/n, we can't wait for the new album! I'm sure it's gonna be so good." The other girl said.

„I can't wait to put it out either. I hope you're gonna like it as much as I do." I said.

„I just know we will. Uhm, can we maybe take a picture with the two of you?" The girl asked.

„Sure." Harry smiled and took one of the girls' phones to click the pic of the four of us.

„Thank you so much!" They then said and went their way while we headed home.

„Was it just me or did the food taste different tonight than it usually does?" I asked Harry when I unlocked the front door to the house and got inside to take my shoes off.

„I thought it tasted just like it always did, but we haven't been there for a while, maybe you're just not used to it anymore." He shrugged, grabbing his phone out of his pocked that started ringing just now. „Give me sec." He said and answered the call.

Meanwhile I went upstairs to do some laundry that I've been putting off for a while now.

„Y/n? Babe?" Harry called me, making his way upstairs.

„Yeah? What's up?" I sat on the floor of our bedroom, folding some shirts.

„That was Jeff, I have to meet him at the studio in a bit. It won't be long."

„Okay, drive safe." I told him and stood up to kiss his lips.

„Bye, sweetie." He turned and got back downstairs and out the door.

**HARRYS POV**
Jeff had me come to the studio for a quick meeting that was kind of important, so it couldn't really wait. All I wanted to do was going home. I just had such a perfect evening with Y/n and I didn't wanna spend the rest of it in a work meeting.

Eventually, we were done and I was able to leave, making my way straight home immediately as it's been more than an hour already.

When I entered the house, there was no sign of Y/n downstairs where I thought she'd be.

„Y/n? I'm back!" I called, but there was no answer until I heard her call me from upstairs.

„Harry!" Her voice sounded panicked.

„Babe? Where are you?" I ran upstairs to find her, walking into the bedroom where the battroom door was closed and the light was on. „Are you okay, sweetheart?"

„I- I don't...I'm not sure." She said, her voice quiet. „Can you...can you come in?"

I opened the door, seeing her just standing there with her back facing me, looking down at something she was holding in her hands.

„Baby, what's wrong? What is it?" I asked softly.

Instead of saying anything, she turned around with tears in her eyes, shakily holding up something for me to see...