Chapter 262

November 2018
**YOUR POV**
„Come on inside you two." Anne said, opening the door again to let us inside. Before we went to greet all the family members, we rushed through the hallway and up the stairs to Harry's old bedroom that was big enough for both of us. We left our luggage and freshened ourselves up a bit.

„You go down there, Gem and the rest are probably already waiting." I told Harry as I was looking through the clothes in my suitcase. „I'll be down in a minute after I've changed."

„Okay, see you in a bit." He came to kiss my lips.

„By the way, you look so perfect." I told him, making him chuckle.

He wore this beautiful white suit with a blue shirt underneath for the wedding and his hair just looked so perfect. He was always so beautiful and perfect, but today especially.

 He was always so beautiful and perfect, but today especially

„Thank you, love." He kissed my lips again. „You look absolutely beautiful as well."

„I'm not even wearing my outfit yet." I smiled.

„Doesn't matter." He shrugged. „You always look beautiful."

„Thank you." I chuckled. „Go greet your family now, I'll be there in minute." I told him, pulling out the outfit I planned on wearing for the wedding and made my way to the bathroom to get changed while Harry went back downstairs.

I changed into a two piece, dark red outfit and did my hair, putting it up into a ponytail before I put my earrings on in front of the mirror.

I was just putting my heels on as I sat on the edge of the bed when I heard a knock on the bedroom door and Anne entered with a smile, closing the door behind her

„Hey, was just coming downstairs." I smiled back.

„I uhm..." She came closer and sat down ln the bed right next to me, taking my hand as she smiled up at me. „I just wanted to see you alone for a minute. How are you doing, Y/n?"

„I'm doing okay." I told her with an assuring nod, still smiling.

She didn't buy it though. „Y/n, dear. How are you really doing? It's okay to not be okay." She started to play with my hair sweetly.

„Well...I'm not feeling 100% great, but I'm really okay." I told her again. „Really. I'm getting better...I'm getting there."

„Okay, I'm relieved then. Harry said you were having a pretty hard time in the beginning."

„Yeah, I did, but Harry is just...he is helping me so much...mentally and emotionally." I told her. „He's been through a very rough time too and still is, I can see it, but he won't show it because of me. He loved our baby more than anything and he was so happy. Then she was taken away from us just like that."

It was the first time I could talk about her without breaking out in tears.

„I'm so sorry, love." Anne whispered, pulling me into a hug.

„Did Harry tell you her name?" I asked her as she let go of me.

Anne shook her head. „No, he didn't."

„Violet. We named her Violet." I looked at her with a teary smile.

„Violet." She repeated. „That's a beautiful name, Y/n. Such a beautiful name."

„It is." I nodded.

„You know...I'm proud of you, Y/n."

„Proud of what? I lost my baby. I don't have anything to be proud of." I whispered.

„That's not true. Going through something like this is not easy in the slightest bit. I can't even imagine what you must be feeling, the pain inside you. Going through this and trying to overcome this is something you can be proud of, because not everyone is able to do that." She told me, running my hand up and down my back.

I just nodded with a small smile, trying to hold back my tears.

„I'm proud of you and I love you, Y/n." She said again.

„I love you too, Anne. Thank you."

After that, we both got up and made our way downstairs. I went to greet Gemma first before saying hi to all the other family members that filled the big house when I eventually turned around, finally meeting Harry's eyes that were shining so beautifully. He placed his hand just above his heart as he smiled at me adoringly, making me think of the moment he did the exact same thing at our wedding.

„You already looked so beautiful, but now, you look absolutely stunning, my love." He came closer to pull me in by my waist with one hand as he held a glass of scotch in the other one.

„You're making me blush in front of everyone." I playfully rolled my eyes before I kissed his lips, making them turn into a dark red from my lipstick I just put on. „Oops, got some lipstick on you." I reached my hand up to wipe it away and he just smiled, watching me the whole time. „Thanks by the way." I ran my hand through his soft hair this time as not to stain his lips again.

„I love you so much, my darling." He kissed my cheek.

„I love you more." I looked at him, not tearing my eyes away from him, my hands placed on both his arms as I smiled up at him. „You're so perfect, Harry."

He smiled even more, his dimples popping and his eyes glistening before he softly kissed my forehead.

Shortly afterwards all the guests left for the chapel the wedding would take place at in town. It was a beautiful, small ceremony that reminded me of our own a little bit while I sat next to Harry, my arm linked with his as we watched the couple say their vows.

„It was a beautiful ceremony." I said afterwards when Harry and I left the chapel hand in hand.

„It was. Reminded me of ours a bit." He smiled.

„That's what I thought earlier." I smiled back. „I'm still so happy that we got married."

„Me too. You make me the happiest." He pulled me into his side and we properly interlocked our hands.