Chapter 214

**YOUR POV**
Today it was Harry's day. It was all about him and no one else, because today was the release of his debut album. His very first solo album. As soon as it was out, he got overflowed with love from everyone. Everyone loved it and congratulated him to it. His fans were over the moon, streaming it ever since midnight when it came out. I got Harry some flowers and a necklace as kind of a lucky charm to the release of his album.

Anne, Gemma and I just got to the venue where he would play tonight. Harry was there a while longer already, getting ready. He wanted me to get here as late as possible so I wouldn't have to stand around for too long.
I went towards his dressing room, knocking before I opened the door. He stood there already fully dressed, making me smile as I saw him finally expressing himself with the choice of his clothes. He wore a black button up shirt with pink pants and he looked incredibly handsome.

„Hey baby." He smiled at me before he came up to kiss my lips.

„Hi, H." I smiled back. „You look incredible."

„Thank you, love." He kissed me again. „How are you feeling? Sit down until the show starts." He guided me to the couch and made me sit.

„I'm alright, Harry. Don't worry." I assured him.

„If it gets too much for you out there, go rest, okay?"

„I will, but you really don't have to worry about me, H. Tonight is all about you." I told him, tapping on the spot on the couch next to me so he would sit down too. „So...how are we feeling?" I smiled at him, running my hand through his soft curls.

„Nervous...really nervous to be honest." He breathed. „First time on stage all by myself. Don't know how to feel about that just yet."

„You'll feel amazing, I promise." I cupped his cheek and ran my thumb over it. „It's totally normal to be nervous. It's your first solo performance, lovie. You have to enjoy it and take in every single second, because you'll remember this night forever." I told him. „Be yourself out there and everything is gonna be fine. You're a showman, you always were and now it's time for you to step into the light and shine."

He nodded with glossy eyes. „I'll do that. Thank you...I'm so happy that you're here, Y/n."

„Me too. Told you I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled. „Listen, I know I have told you this countless of times, but I am so so so proud of you, Harry. I know you were so scared getting out of the band and were struggling, but you found your way, your style and what you love...and knowing you're doing what you love, being so free in what you're doing makes me so happy and proud."

„Thank you so much." His voice cracked and he pulled me into his arms. „I love you so much."

„I love you more, sunshine." I said and he kissed my lips afterwards.

Shortly afterwards there was a knock on the door and a crew member peaked in. „Harry you're on in 10."

„Coming." He nodded and stood up, taking my hands to help me up on my feet as well. „Alright, it's time. Remember if you don't feel well, go backstage and rest."

„I will." I nodded. „And you have fun out there. Enjoy it." I got on my tip toes to kiss him. „Love you, H. Good luck."

„Thank you. Love you more." He then pressed his lips on mine again and left.

I made my way outside the dressing room to meet Anne and Gemma.

„Come on here, dear." Anne reached her arm out for me with a smile and wrapped it around my waist to pull me closer to her.

„Doing alright?" Gemma asked me on our way out.

„Yeah, I'm okay."

„You tell us if you don't feel well, alright?" Anne said.

„I will, yeah." I nodded and finally we reached the inside of the venue where we'd watch Harry in a small area separate from all the fans. It was a small and intimate venue which made it all even more special.

„Y/n! Omg Y/n" Fans that saw us immediately started to scream.
„Y/n! How are you doing?"
„We love you, Y/n! Keep fighting!"

This last one touched me deeply. I smiled and waved at the girl who said that, blowing some kisses into her direction.

Gemma rubbed my back as she saw the situation and gave me a reassuring smile. „They love you so much, Y/n."

„They make me really happy." I told her.

„I know they do." She smiled.

A few moments later, the lights turned off and Harry came out on stage, opening with Ever Since New York.
I watched him in awe, tears in my eyes as soon as I saw his silhouette up there. I could tell he was nervous, but I knew it was the good kind of nervous.
I sang along to all of his songs that I memorized already a while ago. It got a little nostalgic when he sang Stockholm Syndrome from One Direction, but he made is so special as he turned it into his own version.

„I wanna take a minute to quickly say thank you..." Harry started his speech at some point and I knew it was time for me to bawl my eyes out. „This is my very first show tonight...and I'm incredibly happy that you're here with me tonight, supporting me. I couldn't be more thankful for the support you've already shown me. It means the world to me. I also wanna thank some of the most important people in my life, my friends and family...most importantly Y/n, my wife who has been the most supportive person I could've ever asked for. She has supported me so incredibly much even though she's going through a hard time herself right now. Thank you so much for that." He looked straight at me and blew kisses into my direction as tears ran down my cheeks.

I felt Anne rubbing my back soothingly and pulling me closer to her side.

It was beautiful to hear that from him, but I was also sad. Sad because I knew how bad my illness was getting, how sick I was getting and there was a possibility that this was the first and last time I ever saw Harry perform as a solo artist. I wanted to be there for him tonight so bad for many reasons, but this one specifically. I didn't know what was gonna happen, but it sure didn't look good, especially after I got some news at the last follow up appointment I had while Harry was away that I haven't told him about yet...

Having to think that way, that everything could be the last time, made me so sad and mad, but mostly sad. My life was fading away in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything against it.

I did fight, I did my absolute best to fight, but it all seemed so pointless. I didn't tell Harry or Anne and Gemma how I really felt about it, because they'd just get more worried and sad as well. I tried to enjoy all those special moments and the time I got to spend with Harry and my family to the fullest, taking in every second of it that I at least would have live my life and enjoyed every bit of it.

„I hope you're having as much fun as I'm having tonight and will remember it for a long time, because I will. I love you all so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Harry said. „This is called From the Dining Table."

He introduced the next song and I kept watching him with tears running down my cheeks out of pride.

Towards the end of the show during Sign of the Times, the last song, I started to feel a bit weak, my legs and hands trembling so terribly bad.
I didn't say anything though as not to concern anyone when the show would be over in a few minutes anyways.