Chapter 246

July 2018
**YOUR POV**
At some time at night after the wedding, after everyone had gone home or back to their hotels and Harry and I were officially alone at the venue. We decided to stay for another while and just enjoy ourselves afterwards, slowly dancing to the music and eating our wedding cake like there was no tomorrow.
I quickly went to change my wedding dress into a shorter and more comfortable one at some point that I specifically got for later when I didn't feel like wearing that long dress anymore. I loved it and really wanted to wear and use it too for that special day.

As I got back into the big venue where Harry was sitting on the edge of the stage waiting and his legs dangling over the edge, his face lit up and he stood up, placing his hand above his heart and tilting his head with a smile

„My god, you're so beautiful." He said with a cute, little gasp.

„Aww Haz, baby, thank you." I went to kiss his lips as he placed his arms around my waist.

„Are you happy, sweetie?"

„Babe, I'm so much more than happy. Today was so perfect." I told him as he took my hand and guided me outside to the beach, making us sit down on a blanket in the sand.

„It really was. I'm incredibly happy too." He said, pulling me close to him as I took my heels off and placed them down in front of me.

„I can't believe we're finally married, like officially." I held my hand out, looking at the ring.

„Feels good, doesn't it?" He asked softly.

„Feels amazing...especially because I got to marry you." I rested my head against his chest and he rubbed my arm soothingly.

„My love, I love you so much." He kissed my temple.

„Love you more, H." I smiled. „This is nice here. Don't get me wrong, I loved being with our friends and families, but I'm glad that stress is over." I told him.

„I know what you mean. It's been really nice, but at the same time I just wanted to be alone with you and spend the last moments of this day with you."

„The wedding cake was great by the way." I said, making him giggle.

„Oh it was amazing." He agreed. „I guess after all, we've been nervous for no reason last night."

„Yeah, but it was still nice to spend the last night of us not married together."

„I think so too." He nodded against me. „And tomorrow our honeymoon officially starts."

„Yes, I cannot wait to spend the next two weeks here at this beautiful place."

„Me neither. What do you wanna do while we're here?" He asked me.

„I'm open to anything really as long as I'm with you I'm happy."

„Okay, I just don't want you to maybe overdo it physically."

„Baby." I tilted my head, looking at him. „I'm fine, I know what I can handle. You don't have to worry about me."

„I know I shouldn't, but I know that you wanna get back to your EU tour as soon as possible, so you need your energy for that."

„That's true." I chuckled. „Do you think I'm ready? I mean to be back and handle all that."

„I do, yes. I think you're ready and you're gonna smash it as soon as you're back. It seems scary now, but it's what you've been doing your whole life long. Once you get back into it, it's as if you've never stopped." He told me, rubbing my arm. „Remember how scared I was to get back to it after I broke my back?"

I nodded. „Yeah."

„You told me exactly this and you were right. As soon as I got up on stage I felt like I was never gone and you'll feel the same way, I'm so sure of that."

„I hope so. Thank you, Haz." I turned my head to kiss his lips.

„Of course, lovie."

We stayed for another while sitting there at the beach and when we saw it was like 3 am, we decided to call a taxi and get back to the hotel. Harry laid his blazer over my shoulder so that I wouldn't freeze and I went to grab my wedding dress before we headed back.

I only realized how tired I was when we got into our room and I finally undressed and changed into some comfortable shorts and a shirt for the night.

„I feel like I shouldn't have kept eating that cake." I breathed as I let myself fall on the bed, placing my hands on my stomach.

„Why is that?" He chuckled, making his way over to kiss my lips.

„I wouldn't do that if I were you, I feel like I'm gonna throw up any second." I said with a giggle.

„I think you had too much chocolate, sweetie."

„I very much think so too."

„Can I get you anything to help it, darling?" He stroked my cheek.

„A water would be nice."

„I'll get you one." He disappeared in the small kitchen and came back with a cold little bottle of water.

„Thank you."

„Welcome, sweetie." He smiled, getting in bed and laying down beside me.

„I ate so much, I feel like I'm going to explode." I turned my head to look at him with a smile.

„Same here to be honest." He chuckled. „So tomorrow..."

„Tomorrow is sleep day." I commanded.

„Okay, got it." He giggled.

*

The next day I woke up not even knowing what time it was. I looked beside me, noticing Harry wasn't there, instead there was a note stuck to his pillow.

„Went for a swim at the pool. Love you, wifey."  I smiled at the last part.

„Of course he's working out." I said to myself before I got up and made my way to the balcony where I could directly look down at the pool and spot Harry who was walking around with a towel around his waist and neck, wearing a pair of sunglasses.

" I said to myself before I got up and made my way to the balcony where I could directly look down at the pool and spot Harry who was walking around with a towel around his waist and neck, wearing a pair of sunglasses

The way he looked, the way he walked, the way his tattoos were on full display, I couldn't stop staring at him, leaning against the banister of the balcony. He just looked so incredibly perfect and so hot.
My handsome husband.