Chapter 272

January 2019
**YOUR POV**
It's been a few days since new years and I just started tour again, continuing with the UK shows. Harry and the rest of the family attended every single one what made me so happy and proud, knowing they were all in the crowd, watching what I've worked for so hard for so long. After a week of touring the UK though, it was time to say goodbye to Harry again. This time not just for two weeks, but for two months.

„I'm really sorry I'll miss your birthday, babe." I told him when we were once again stood in front of the gate I'd have to go through.

„It's alright, sweetie, we can celebrate when you're back." He smiled at me with an understanding expression.

„We will, I promise." I assured him. „Love you so much, H."

„Love you more. Have fun out there and be careful. Take care of yourself." He reminded me. „Don't want anything happening to you."

„Nothing will happen, I'll be fine, I promise." I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

„Good." He chuckled. „I'll miss you so much." He sighed.

„I'll miss you too, honey. We'll face time and all as always."

„Yes, you call me anytime, okay?" He asked.

I nodded quickly. „Okay, same goes for you."

He nodded as well before we hugged each other tightly a last time and he pressed his lips hard on mine to say goodbye.

„I'll pick you up here again as soon as tour is over." He told me.

I nodded with a thankful smile. „Don't work too much while I'm gone. I know you tend to do that" I told him.

„Can't keep that promise." He let out a little laugh.

„I'll check in on you then." I warned him. „Bye, Harry, my sunshine. Love you." I got on my tip toes to quickly kiss him again.

„Bye, baby. Love you more."

I turned around and left, turning back a last time when he called after me that I should call him after I landed to which I nodded and waved until I couldn't see him anymore.

Having to leave him again for this time 8 weeks straight hurt and I knew it hurt him as well, but Harry was being Harry and wouldn't let me see it, what I was partly thankful for, because if I'd see how much he was hurting, I probably wouldn't have left for tour at all and I of course would never want that.

I would fly straight to Vienna, Austria to continue tour and my last stop was gonna be Switzerland. I couldn't wait to see more places again, some I haven't seen in a while and some new ones that I wanted to go explore a little when I had the time.

*

February 2019
Four weeks passed, four weeks of traveling around Europe and doing show after show. Four weeks since I saw Harry and today was his birthday. I felt incredibly bad, that I couldn't be there to celebrate with him, but I sent him some flowers as a little surprise and with the flowers some chocolate he loved.

As soon as I woke up in the morning, I went to grab my phone and called him. It rang a few times, but he picked it up rather quickly, quicker than I expected.

„Hello birthday boy. Happy 25th, sunshine." I said as soon as I heard his shy, little „hello".

„Thanks, baby." He responded and I could tell he was smiling. „Thank you for the flowers, they're beautiful."

„You're welcome, babe. Glad you like them." I said. „I'm sorry I can't be there with you."

„I told you it's okay, darling." He chuckled sweetly. „Besides, Mitch invited me out for drinks tonight, so I won't be alone."

„Oh good, that sounds nice. I'm glad then."

„How is everything otherwise?" He wondered.

„It's going great, I'm really happy with everything so far. Just miss you a lot." I admitted.

„I miss you lots too, sweetheart. Just four more weeks though. We'll see each other soon, baby."

„Yeah, true. The last four weeks have gone by really fast. Anyways, what about you? Everything good?" I asked him. „You sound a little tired."

„I am to be honest. I'm just kind of working on the album day and night." He told me what made me worry a little. „Mitch and I have practically been living at the studio for the past few weeks."

„Just please take care of yourself." I told him. „Eat and drink plenty. Don't overwork yourself, babe."

„I'm okay, love. All good, just really tired."

„Then go get some sleep, H. Rest up a little, okay?" I told him.

„I will, I will. Don't worry about me though, lovie."

„Okay, I'm gonna trust you with this." I said. „I'll let you rest up a bit then. Happy birthday, baby. I love you so much."

„Love you more, Y/n. Thank you." He responded sweetly.

„Have fun tonight with Mitch and don't get too wasted."

He laughed that. „I'll be responsible, I promise."

„Okay then, bye babe. I'll check in later again."

„Alright, sweetie. See ya later, bye." He hung up afterwards.

*

March 2019
The second half of my Europe tour was done. I just finished in Switzerland last night where I had my last show and was now on the plane back to Heathrow airport. It was just a two hour flight which meant I'd be home very soon. Tour was amazing. Everything I ever wished for. I was so relieved and proud of myself that I did it. I knew I was ready, but to actually have done it felt incredible. I was rarely proud of myself, but having done this after fighting cancer and having a miscarriage, I had some good reasons to be proud of myself.

Finally, the plane landed and it already felt so good to be on familiar ground. To be home. But my home, the one I missed so dearly, was waiting for me inside the airport right now.
Knowing Harry was here and that I'd finally see him after 8 whole weeks, made my heart flutter with excitement like it did the day Harry and I started dating.