Chapter 269

December 2018
**YOUR POV**
I took a long and much needed nap after being up so early in the morning and traveling back to London. When I woke up again, I remembered that I had gotten Harry little presents from almost every city I performed in.

I went to grab the bag with all of the stuff in it that I still had in my suitcase and made my way downstairs to Harry where I found him sitting on the couch and typing on his laptop that was placed in front of him on his thighs, his legs crossed.

I tapped on his legs, making him move them a bit, so I could sit down as well. He put his laptop away and smiled at me. „How was your nap?"

„Much needed to be honest." I told him. „Buuut, almost forgot. I got some things for you along the way. Little presents from most of the cities I was in." I handed him the little bag.

He tilted his head with an even cuter smile. „Baby, that's so sweet. Thank you." He leaned forward to kiss my lips.

„You're welcome, H, but the most important one isn't in there. At my first stop in Paris I obviously had to get you something special since the place has always been so special to us." I explained.

„Love, you really didn't have to."

„Shhh." I shut him up by pressing my finger against his lips. „I did have to." I said and handed him a box. „Here, open it."

I sat there in full excitement, waiting for him to open the lid.

„My god, Y/n are you serious?" He looked at me all shocked. I gifted him a beautiful, vintage film camera that I found in an old camera shop in Paris.
There was one thing Harry was incredibly passionate about other than making music and that was photography. He always had some kind of camera with him when we'd travel somewhere and he'd absolutely love taking pictures of the nature, the cities and always would make me pose for him to take pictures, so I thought this would be a perfect present.

„Do you like it?"

„If I like it? Y/n, I love it." He exclaimed, lifting the camera out of its box and taking a better look at it. „You didn't have to, sweetie. This is way too much."

„Don't even get started on that. I wanted to get you something special from a special place and thought this would be perfect for you. Now you have an addition to your collection."

„I can't believe you. Thank you so much, baby. So, so much!" He set the camera down on the couch tabel before he pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly as he leaned back against the cushions with me in his arms, pressing kisses all over my face.

„You're very welcome, honey." I giggled.

„I love you so so much, my beautiful angel." He pressed one final kiss to my lips, still holding me in his arms which felt so nice and comfortable.

„I love you more, Haz." I ran my hand through his soft curls. Curls that were now even more prominent as he let his hair air dry, so his natural curls were out what he did only once in a while. I loved those natural curls of his so much. They were always so fluffy, but I especially loved them because they reminded me of his 14 year old self. „You look so beautiful, Haz." I said to him after just admiring him for a while.

„Thank you." He chuckled. „But we both know that you're way more beautiful." He tucked my hair behind my ear so it would be out of my face.

„Stop it." I giggled.

„What? It's true!" He smiled at me before kissing me again.

I moved position so I would sit beside him instead of on top of him. „Hey, do you think Gem and Anne are mad we're not coming over for Christmas?"

„No, they're not. Don't worry." He shook his head, sitting up a little. „With tour and all, they understand that we want some alone time right now and besides, they're all coming to see you at your London and Manchester shows, so they're really not mad."

„Okay." I nodded. „I don't wanna upset them or anything."

„We're not." He assured me again with a smile and a gentle squeeze on my hand after he slid his in mine.

„Okay, good." I smiled back. „So, what have you been up to while I was away?" I asked him, leaning against the backrest of the couch.

„Well..." He thought for a minute. „As you know I did those shows, that was great and besides that...actually, I officially started working on my new album." He told me almost hesitantly, not really sure as if he couldn't believe it himself.

„Oh my god, you did?" I asked again fully excited for him.

„Yeah, I did." He nodded with a shy smile.

„Holy shit, Haz! I'm so proud of you! That's so great!" I wrapped my arms around him again and kissed his lips afterwards. „Do you already have some songs that you know will definitely make it on the album?"

„I do actually, yeah. I really love the vibe of this one and where it's all going."

„I love that for you, Haz." I smiled at him proudly. „Can't wait to listen to the album when it's finished."

„Why wait til it's finished? You can listen to some of them right now if you like." He smiled back, pulling his phone out of his pocket. „Do you want to?"

„Is that even a question? Of course, I want to." I said all excited and grabbed his phone that he held up.

He had already unlocked it and I saw all the demos of each song on the screen.

„Falling." I said out loud and clicked on it, wondering what it might sound like as I raised the volume a little.

While listening, I looked at Harry, noticing that he looked away and after listening to the first few lines of the song, I understood why...
I kept listening to the very emotional and raw song and grabbed his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. It felt very personal to listen to this one.

Eventually as it finished, I noticed a small tear slowly running over his cheek.

„Haz, baby..." I went to wrap my arms around him again to hug him tightly.

„I'm sorry, didn't mean to." He said with a little smiled afterwards.

„No, don't be sorry. It obviously made you emotional." I let go of him and kissed his forehead. „I probably shouldn't have listened to that one."

„No, no, no, it's not that..." He shook his head. „You can listen to anything on there." He pointed to his phone. „It's gonna be on the album for sure too."

„What is it then, baby?" I cupped his cheek, soothingly running my thumb over it.