Chapter 250

August 2018
**HARRYS POV**
„I'm pregnant." She let out with a quiet voice, making my jaw drop and my eyes widen.

Her hands were shaking and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She was clearly shocked herself as this came so unexpected for many reasons.

„You're...you're pregnant?" I asked in a breath and took the test out of her hands, looking at it closely before I looked back at her.

She nodded, breaking down in tears and that was when I immediately wrapped my arms around her as she pretty much sank to the floor and we both sat on our knees now as I hugged her tighter than I ever have.

„I don't know how this- how this is even possible, Harry..." She sniffled. „I thought I- I couldn't...and- and now it says I...and I just...I can't believe it..."

„Shhh, hey sweetie. Take a deep breath for me. Look at me." I let go of her and cupped both her cheeks. „Baby, you're pregnant." I smiled at her, tears filling my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. „That's everything we wished for."

„Are you happy?"

„Sweetie of course I'm happy! We're having a baby." I ran my thumbs over her soft, red cheeks.

„We're having a baby." She repeated with a soft voice, hugging me again. „I thought I couldn't ever get pregnant."

„I know, baby. This is so great, I'm so incredibly happy." I kissed her lips.

„Me too." She smiled as I wiped her tears away. „Are we ready for this?"

„I can assure you we are." I nodded. „We might have to make some change of plans, but we'll figure it out and we'll make it work." I assured her. „I love you so much, Y/n and I'm so incredibly happy. We're gonna have a baby and everything will be just great. We wished for this for so long."

She nodded, leaning against my chest. „I love you more, H. I can't believe this is real." She said. „I'm pregnant."

„You're pregnant." I nodded, rubbing her back before I pulled her up on her feet with me and guided her into our bedroom to our bed where we both sat down on. „How did you even think of taking a test?" I wondered.

„Lately I've been feeling different somehow. Ever since the wedding actually, but I didn't think anything of it until earlier I had this weird feeling. Next thing I knew, I was out at the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test. I didn't get my hopes up so when I saw the two lines, I could not believe it and then you came back." She explained. „You know, that explains a lot now. Especially on why I felt so nauseous at the wedding and the morning after." She chuckled and it clicked for me too now.

„All the signs were there, we just didn't see them, because we didn't expect it." I smiled.

„Yeah." She nodded. „I'm so happy, Haz. We're gonna be parents." She looked at me with sparkling eyes.

„This is the greatest gift of all." I kissed her lips again, placing my hand on her stomach.

„I must have been pregnant at the wedding without even knowing."

„Our baby was at our wedding and we had no idea." I nodded. „Let's get you an appointment at the gynecologist tomorrow to find out everything about our miracle."

„Yeah I'd love that." She nodded, her eyes filled with pure love and joy.

„Come here." I pulled her in my arms again, falling onto the bed with her. „I love you so much and I will always be here for you and our little one in there."

„I love you more, Haz." She kissed my lips.

*

**YOUR POV**
It still all felt so unreal. I couldn't believe I was actually pregnant and would have a little baby with Harry. I could give him a child, what we always so dearly wanted.
I just got an appointment at my gynecologist this afternoon and couldn't wait to find out more. Pregnancy was something I always dreamed of experiencing and now it was really happening.

„I think this is the first time we're going to the hospital for a positive reason." I said as Harry placed his hand in mine while walking to the front entrance.

„Yeah, I can't wait to see our baby on the ultrasound." He smiled.

„Me neither." I smiled back.

As we got up to the right floor with the elevator, we had to wait for another few minutes until we got called inside the examination room.

My gynecologist doctor Brooke made me lay down on the bed with Harry sitting beside me, holding my hand.

„Alright then, let's see how far along you are." She smiled as I pulled up my shirt and she spread the gel on my stomach and there it was, a few moments later we heard a quick and strong sound. „Here we have the heartbeat." Doctor Brooke smiled at us and turned the screen to our direction so we could see our baby. „And here is your baby."

Both our eyes were glued on the screen and tears were quickly rolling down my cheeks as I heard that heartbeat. I looked at Harry whose eyes were watering as well. He looked at me with a smile and brought my hand up to his mouth to press a kiss to the back of it.

„The heartbeat is strong, sounds perfect and it looks like you're ten weeks pregnant." The doctor said.

„Ten weeks? Shouldn't I have noticed a tiny bump? Or gain in weight?" I asked her.

„That depends. Every woman is different and with that every pregnancy and every body. You don't necessarily have to show already at ten weeks. There are many women that find out even later." She explained. „Now, I looked through your charts as you told me about your history with cancer and because of that, we'll just check on your baby a bit more often to make sure everything is as it should be."

„Okay, thank you." I let out a relieved breath. „Can you..." I looked at Harry before I looked back at the doctor. „Can you already tell the gender of our baby?" I asked her.

„At ten weeks it's still a bit early to find out the gender, but we will find out at your next appointment when you're 12 weeks along."

I nodded. I was just glad I had a healthy baby. The gender didn't matter to me as long as it was okay, but it would have been nice to know if she could already tell.

She then did some measuring and examined everything thoroughly before she was done.

„Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Styles." She said as we were on our way out the door.

„Thank you so much." We smiled before we made our way out of the hospital, Harry pulling me into his arms as soon as we were in the elevator while I still held the ultrasound pictures in my hands.

„It's official." He sniffled. „We're having a little baby."

„I'm so happy, Haz. It's still so unreal." I smiled into the crook of his neck. „I love you so much, I can't wait for this journey with you. Finally something positive in out lives..."

„Everything is gonna be just perfect from now on. I love you, Y/n."