Truth Unveils - Part 1

Natasha just found out that Pandya Store was put under Amrish's name, and he had gotten the order to tear down the shop. Daama, along with Sheesh and Mithu, blamed Natasha for it. Chiku wasn't sure, but he was sure that it wasn't her fault, but Daama, Sheesh, and Mithu wouldn't hear anything else about it.

Natasha blamed Dhawal for getting her signatures under false pretenses. She was completed broken. She couldn't leave as her family blamed her for everything. She had nowhere else to go. She stopped talking. She did her work and never said anything, no matter who said anything. Dhawal tried multiple times to make her talk, but she refused to. She lost her family, and she lost her smile. The only person she was speaking to was Golu. She smiled for him, talk to him. Golu had become her world. Whenever someone had asked her something, she quietly did it but did not utter a word.

Dhawal spoke to Chiku to try to figure out what and how this happened. Chiku was the only one to believe in Natasha's innocence, so he was helping Dhawal in finding evidence. Dhawal found out what had happened and knew how it happened, but he wanted confirmation from Mots that he underhanded and got him to get Natasha's signatures on the property papers.

Hetal, Pranali, and Dolly felt guilty but couldn't do anything. They tried speaking to her but were unsuccessful. Bhavin didn't care. He was happy that things were progressing along. But Chirag was guilty and upset that they had destroyed Natasha. Chirag knew Dhawal loved Natasha immensely and wanted him to be happy. Chirag and Dhawal tried to find out exactly how it occurred, when Dolly innocently had blurted out the truth about the papers.

"But Chirag baby, Amrish Bhaiya gave us the papers to sign for the shares of the mall. Amrish Bhaiya just told me to tell you where to sign. I didn't read the papers. What if Amrish Bhaiya had the papers slipped in the folder for Natasha to sign."

Chirag and Dhawal were looking for clues regarding the issue when they got all the information without looking for it.

Dhawal just overheard Amrish and his mother talking happily, as they excitedly unvieled their plots against Natasha. They had finally won and gotten Natasha's sign on the property papers. In the process, Natasha was broken and became the perfect daughter in law. She never spoke. She didn't have an opinion. They had accomplished in breaking her, yet she didn't even know it. There was nobody to oppose their rules.

Quietly, Chirag and Dhawal left the hallway and went to Chirag's room. Dhawal called his friend Romi to see if he knew anyone who was renting a place to stay. Luckily, Romi had a place that was empty that he would rent to Dhawal. It was decided that Dhawal and Natasha would out now, and when Dhawal and Natasha could get a bigger place, then slowly Chirag would move out with Dolly with them.

Dhawal walked back to their room and asked Natasha to pack their clothes. Natasha was in their room shocked, so she started packing her bag, as she was refusing to talk to him. "Natasha, pack our clothes, we will be moving out. I found a place for us."

"What?" asked Natasha. Dhawal looked surprised as it was the first time in a month that Natasha had spoken to him.

"Pack my clothes too. We are both leaving. I've called my friend, Romi. He has a place that he rents out, luckily its empty right now. We can rent it while we figure out what's going on. I will be starting my job soon, and then we can move to another place." said Dhawal

"Why are you leaving?" asked Natasha.

"Cause I love you! I can't live without you! You're my wife." yelled Dhawal

"What are you going to say about leaving?" asked Natasha.

"The truth. I am leaving with my wife. Let's go, " said Dhawal as he grabbed the bags

As they walked down the stairs, they saw that everyone was in the sitting area. Amba saw them with their luggage. "Beta, what is going on?" she asked

"Ma, we are leaving the house." responded Dhawal

"What? How dare you take my son, Choti Bheni?" started Amba, as she started blaming Natasha right away.

"Ma, stop it! I made the decision." stated Dhawal

"Dhawal, make I ask what are you doing?" asked Amrish

"Mots, I am leaving with Natasha. You were my hero. If you said the sky was green, I would have believed you as you always taught me from right from wrong. You tricked me into getting her signature on her property papers, yet you didn't even pay her family for their store that they had in their family for generations. I prided myself that my Mots never cheated anyone, but you cheated my wife. Hell, Ma, you used to say that you wanted to do something for the family that lost their lives in saying our father. Well, that family was none other than Natasha's family. Her family. They lost eight members of their family at the moment. It is said that when you save a life, that life is yours, but what did this family do? That family, which lost 8 members of their family in saving our family, decided to steal their property, along with breaking their daughter. You made sure that Natasha was blamed, and she lost her family, " stated Dhawal

"What?" asked Chirag, whereas everyone else had a shock looked on their faces.

"This family has taken everything from Natasha, but I won't let you take anything else." stated Dhawal

"What do you mean?" asked Amba

"Her freedom, her light and her smile. Your rules for this house. The daughter in laws of this house are literally dying. Life is to be enjoyed, yet the only people I see that enjoy are the men of this house. My wife wanted to get a job, and she got a job, but you only allowed it, so it would keep her busy and distracted, and trusting this family so deeply, that when you stole her store, she would break completely. All these rules for the women, that women are only good for household chores. Who said that women are only good for household chores. I don't want that kind of marriage, where my wife is either scared of me or hates me. I want my wife to love me, " stated Dhawal as Natasha looked at Dhawal, with tears in her eyes.

Both Hetal and Pranali looked down, whereas Bhavin looked frustrated. Esha looked happy.

"And Ma, these tricks you played, why?" asked Dhawal

"Tricks, Beta. I didn't.." stammered Amba

"Ma, I know the truth. These accidents happened. Which were faked. You blamed Hetal Bhabi, Pranali Bhabi, Dolly Bhabi, and Natasha. Why? So you can have control over your sons. You didn't want them to have a relationship with their wives. Then why get them married at all. You didn't want us to be happy at all. You saw that I was very happy with Natasha. We were accomplishing things, and then you and Mots decided to put a halt on things. My wife, my Natasha, then lost her family, her voice, her smile. I lost her. But that was ok because you and Mots were happy!' yelled Dhawal. Esha started to look upset.

"Ma, why?" asked Esha

"Ma, let me ask you. When Esha gets married, and she is treated exactly the way you have treated your daughter in laws, would you accept it. What if they decide that she couldn't visit? Can't tie a rahkri on her brother. What if they get all her property under their name and destroy her relationship with the family? " asked Dhawal

"Why can't they visit their families? Why couldn't Hetal Bhabi and Natasha tie a rahkri on their brothers just because Esha wasn't here to tie us. If that is the case, then if they can't visit their family, then it should be the same. We should not visit our family. Why can't they enjoy themselves? They can't dance, they can't work. The only thing that is allowed is household jobs. Who decided that women work is only household jobs. Both Hetal Bhabi and Pranali Bhabi are restricted so much that it feels like they are in jail. And soon Dolly Bhabi will be feeling the same."

Dhawal grabbed Natasha's hand along with their bags and started to walk out.

"Dhawal, you can't leave me. I will break if you leave me!" cried Amrish, going down to his knees.

"And what did you think happened to me when Natasha accused me of cheating her again when I was trying to regain her trust after breaking it. It broke me. My wife stopped talking, smiling, and she stopped existing. But you were happy. Well, enjoy your happiness. We will not be a part of it. I am her family, and I refuse for her to be unhappy. She will have her Pandya Store back. She will get her family back. She will be happy!" said Dhawal held Natasha's hand as they walked out the door as Natasha looked at Dhawal with tears in her eyes.