His Runaway Wife

After the demolition of Pandya Store, everything was destroyed.  Her family disowned her, and the Makwana's ignored her.   Dhawal was staying away also, but she didn't blame him, as she had said a lot of hurtful things when she was angry.   

One night, Natasha had packed a bag and quietly left.  When Dhawal arrived home, he noticed that Natasha wasn't in their room.   He quickly left and went to check with his sister in laws where Natasha was.   When they responded in denial, he went back to their room to give her a quick call, and he noticed that she had left her phone there.  Underneath the phone was a note. He read the note, and he started panicking.   Natasha left him,  she couldn't handle the guilt.  She was the reason why he stayed away from the house all day, his family, so she made it easier for him.   She's was leaving town to make it easier for him.  She thought he stayed away because of her.  It wasn't true.  He was trying to find a way for Pandya Store to be transferred back to the Pandya family.  When he asked Amrish, he had refused.  In fact, he laughed in Dhawal's face.  So Dhawal started planning to separate themselves from Makwana family along with Chirag, but Natasha left before the plan was executed.  

All his plans, and now Natasha had left.    He called his friend, who was a private investigator, to find out where Natasha had gone.  

The next day, Dhawal woke up and checked his phone first.   He got a message from the private investigator wanting to meet up later that morning.  When he went down, he had asked one of his Bhabi's for a cup of tea.   When Amba asked where Natasha, Dhawal said the truth that she left Makwana Mansion.   

Amba couldn't help herself and smiled.  "Thank god, she left.  Now I can get my son married to a proper girl." 

"Like hell you are.  I am married to Natasha.  I am staying married to Natasha."  yelled Dhawal

"Dhawal, is this how you talk to your mother?" yelled, Amrish.

"I'm done.   As of today, I am not Amba Makwana's son nor Amrish Makwana's brother.  I've resigned from Makwana Group of Companies."   said Dhawal

"You wouldn't even last a day without the Makwana name."  stated Amrish in his arrogance.

"Actually, I can.  You see, a few years ago, I had invested in some stocks.  It was just me playing around, but luckily, when I was trying to figure out a way out of this situation, I sold the whole lot of them.      I was very lucky in my investments, and I have retained a construction company.    While I was thinking that my brother would never hurt me, the reality hurt.  My brother used me to hurt my wife.   He did everything he could to break my marriage.  With my mother's blessing.  My mother who also tried breaking my marriage.  All because my wife is not submissive, who knew right from wrong.  Who fought for everyone's rights.  Heck, she even brought back your daughter. Instead of being grateful, you two tried to destroy her as a thank you gift.  So I have decided that I am done.  I will be leaving today.    So, as of today,  you don't have a brother named Dhawal nor a son." 

"Dhawal, no.  Please don't leave.  She wasn't a good fit for our family."  cried Amba

"Actually, she was the perfect fit for our family.  Dhawal,would you have room for me.   I want to go with my brother.    I am going to come with you.  I refuse to live in jail.  Bhavin may want to, but I don't."  stated Pranali.

Dhawal nodded and smiled.  Chirag looked at Dolly and nodded, too.

"We'll be coming with you too." stated Chirat.

"I want to come too.  I don't want to work under Amrish Bhai."  stated Bhavin.  

Amrish and Amba were shocked. They never thought that the family would ever rebell.  Everyone went back to their rooms to pack their stuff.    Dhawal had called his manager and asked him to send him a car.    Soon, everyone had gathered in his room, and everyone was ready.    Except for Hetal Bhabi.    She explained that she needed to stay.  One, she had to support Amrish, even when he was wrong, but mainly, because, someone needed to stay behind and be the spy.  Cause Amrish will not take this standing,  He will be needing to hit back."