Overcoming Obstacles

Dhawal was holding his bride's hand as they walked around the mandap while his Bhabi's were supporting her.    He was remembering the last hour, where Natasha was attacked by the creep Sundeep.  Luckily, he was under arrest now.  He couldn't believe how close that  bastard got to attacking Natasha.   He was so lucky that Golu mentioned how he saw her and where Sundeep took her.     Shortly after he had entered the room, his Bhabi's and Chirag came also.   The one thing that stuck with Dhawal was that creep Sundeep's words.
"Natasha is a "rejected woman" and free game for anyone.  She should be happy that any man wants for a mistress or for the night.   After all, you had used her and left her."  Chirag had to stop Dhawal from killing him because that's how angry he was.   Chirag and Dhawal had tied an unconscious Sundeep up and called the police.  Chirag noticed the phone recording, and when he checked the phone, he noticed that it had filmed everything.    He, also, checked the gallery and noticed a folder marked 'Private' and saw that he had done this multiple times.  

Pranali Bhabi, meanwhile, was checking Natasha and saw her dilated eyes.  "Dhawal, she's been drugged.   I'm going to get her to drink water so she can flush it out of her system.   Hetal Bhabi, can you grab me a glass of water."

"Dhawal, you should go.  Your wedding should be starting."  said Chirag

"I don't want to marry Suhani.  I told her not too long ago.  But she said if we didn't marry, she would be ruined.  But what about Natasha."  cried Dhawal.

"Dhawal, we already had a plan in place to stop the wedding."  said Chirag

"What?" questioned Dhawal

"Yes, we know about the deal, Amrish Bhai, requested of you.  We know that you two love each other and can't live without each other."  said Chirag

Dhawal finally smiled. 

"You go, and let's us finish our plan."  said Chirag

"What about Natasha?" asked Dhawal

"Bhabi's and Dolly will bring her down."  said Chirag, pushing Dhawal out the door.

Chirag was checking his pockets for the evidence that Natasha had given him regarding Suhani's brother and father.   Luckily, her friend was able to hack into their business and found out that the reason they were pushing for the wedding was because they were bankrupt and were planning to steal the Makwana property.   They were able to discover that Rohan was indeed the shooter who had shot at them.   The evidence were sent to the police, and they were doing their investigating.  But Chirag was going to use this evidence to blackmail her to leave.

A little while later, Hetal Bhabi and Chirag came back to the room with Suhani's wedding outfit.

"Okay, get Natasha dressed and come down."  Chirag left so they could get Natasha ready.   She was still unsteady, but she was able to get dressed with her sister in laws help.

Finally, they were getting married again.  She was unsteady, but Dhawal and his Bhabi had made supported her around the mandap.  Chirag kept the Pandya's, Amrish Bhai and Amba distracted, so the wedding will go off with out an issue, as Chiku was demanding that Natasha be there otherwise, he wouldn't marry nor would he let Dhawal get married.  Even though Daama had said that they wouldn't get involved, Chirag and Dhawal didn't want to take a chance.  Dhawal wanted to be married before anyone had a say.    Amba complained that between the argument of Chiku and Amrish, she wasn't able to witness Dhawal's wedding properly.

Once they were married, Chiku was still looking for Natasha.   He finally agreed to get married.     And then Chiku and Isha were married.   When Dhawal's bride stumbled, uncovering her veil, shocking everyone.  She was holding her head, trying to shake off her headache.