love in the air

Dhawal was at a wedding where he saw Natasha for the first time since the annulment.   It was their mutual friends wedding, she was looking so pretty.

She did solo dance at the party, as it was Neetu's wedding functions.   Dhawal was getting jealous.  He didn't like the attention she got from the guys.   He could hear their comments, and he was getting angry.

He got angry when he noticed that a guy was following Natasha, and she was oblivious to it all.   Finally, Dhawal's patience broke  and he quickly got up and grabbed her hand.  He pulled her along with him as he walked outside of the hall.   He kept on walking, pulling  Natasha along with him.  Finally, he arrived at the temple.  And asked the priest to marry them.  Natasha was in shock, and the next thing she knew was that she had married Dhawal. 

"What did you did you do?  Why?  We just got an annulment, and now you married me again?" asked Natasha, hitting his arm.

"I married you!  Mots's deal was for me to leave you so he would give back Pandya Store.   The deal is completed, but there was nothing in the deal that didn't say I couldn't marry you again.  And I did.  You are my wife.  You will always be my wife. If you want to annulment again or divorce me, fine.  Do it.  It will be my last day on earth.  Cause I rather die than live a life without you.   These last weeks have been hell for me." 

"But deal? What are you talking about?  I don't understand, " asked Natasha

"There was no mistake that the manager did.   Mots did it on purpose.   He used me to hurt you. He broke us.   The demolition, the kidnapping, it was all Mots' idea.   And when he realized that things were getting out of control, as I was so angry.  He left home and had a small accident.  He threatened to stay at the ashram. He wanted you out of my life, so I agreed as long as he returned Pandya Store.  Which he did, and as you remember, he blamed his manager for his mistake.  Then, the other day, I heard him confessing to his deeds, and Ma was praising him.  So I made a plan, I've moved out.  He doesn't know that I have moved out.   Our college will be over soon, and I can get a job. You can finish your MBA, and I will support you.   But the thing is, will you?   Do you want to stay with me?  Be my wife?  I won't force you." asked he went down on his knees.

"What about our families?  Nobody will accept it?" said Natasha, pulling Dhawal from his knees. 

"The Bhabi's, Chirag, and Golu love us and accept us.   So will Pandya family.  Bhavin doesn't say much, but we know he follows whatever Mots says, even though they argue a lot.   Ma and Mots don't accept us.  Ma wanted a daughter in law that would follow her rules blindly.  And you are not that.   She tried from day one to stop the marriage and break you.  Both Ma and Mots will be angry, but that doesn't matter. What matters to me is you.  Are you happy?  I didn't ask you for permission to marry you?  I'm sorry but you're my wife!   I love you!  I know I hurt you, but I am trying my best.   I thought Pandya Store to be returned to the Pandya family more importantly, so I got the annulment.  But now the annulment has gone through, and now my main concern was to get married as soon as I could.  So I did." explained Dhawal

"If I agree, and it's a big if.  I need some answers." asked Natasha

"Ask whatever you need to."  responded Dhawal

"What if you hurt me again?" asked Natasha

"I rather kill myself rather than hurt you.  I promise not to jump to conclusions.  It will be hard, but I am willing to do it.   I just want you to be happy." said Dhawal

"If I want a job, can I get a job?" asked Natasha

"You can do whatever you want.  If you want to get your MBA, get your MBA, if you want to get a job, get a job.  It's our life, as long as we are together.  We will be making the decisions together."  responded Dhawal

"What if I wanted to live with Daama?" asked Natasha

"Fine.  It's my family, too.  My house, too.    As long as we are together.  If you want, I can find a bigger place, so all of us can live together."  stated Dhawal

"No, I was just checking."  smiled Natasha.

"So, any more questions, or have I answered them."  asked Dhawal

"I guess it's enough for now.  But I can ask later, " smiled Natasha.

"So shall we go break the news to Daama."  asked Dhawal

"Sure, you need to experience Daama's stick. After all, you are family." smiled Natasha

"You sure are enjoying the fact I will be beat by Daama.  After all, I had hurt her Chutki, and now I remarried her without her permission."  stated Dhawal

"Well, I can't protect you from her stick, but I can offer you a solution in regards to the marriage without permission.   We can bring the priest with us, and he can remarry us in front of Daama." said Natasha, as now she was relaxed.   She had married her husband again.

"That's a great idea.  Let me call Chirag and have him bring the Bhabi's and Isha over, too." smiled Dhawal

"How will Bhabi's be able to come.   Ma will never let that happen." said Natasha

"Leave that to me.  I will talk to Chirag, and we will get Bhabi's here." said Dhawal

Dhawal called Chirag and asked him to speak to him privately.    He quickly explained the situation, making Chirag very happy.  Though he was a little upset to hear about Amrish Bhai and his mother.  He told Dhawal not to worry, he will bring them with him.  After he hung up, Chirag called Dolly and his Bhabi's and Isha to their room.   He quickly explained the situation and said that Natasha really wants her sisters with her.   So if Ma asks, we will say that we are going to the market.   Dolly asked what if Ma wanted to come.  Chirag says I will say that we are buying something for her, and the rest of you need other things from the market"  As they were leaving, nobody was around to ask questions, and they left heading towards Pandya Niwas.

Natasha and Dhawal arrived at Pandya Niwas, and Daama was surprised to see them married.   Daami quickly did their arti and invited them in.   Chiku was ready to come to blows, but Dhawal was quickly able to explain the situation and how they had come to this.  He shook his head and said, "Your mother and brother are screwed in their head.  Who would do that to their brother/son.    I mean, at least have some respect for marriage."

Dhawal had nothing to say to Chiku in response.   "Daama, the priest will be here in a half hour.  Even though we got married at the temple.  We will get married again now in front of our family.  Chirag is coming with my Bhabi's.  We wanted you all present."  

"So does this mean this is your 3rd marriage?" asked Mithu.

"Yes, so I am  booking her for the next 21 lifetimes," joked Dhawal.  "Seven lifetimes is not enough." 

"You know she has a temper, right.   She's bossy, opininated, she thinks she's always right,  And -" stated Sheesh

"You know, I am already married to her, right.  You can't scare me.  She's my wife." said Dhawal

"Well said, my brother."  said Chirag from the door. "Sorry, Kaki.  We walked right in.  The door was  open."

"Come in.   Natasha, you quickly change into one of your mothers' wedding lengha's.   The priest will be here shortly, and then we can get you two married again.

Shortly after, Natasha and Dhawal were married again, in front of the Pandya family and Makwana family, barring a few members.