The Return

Natasha finally convinced Chiku to return the property back to the Makwana Family.  She told the family that she was going to visit Udiaput to see her friend Abhira get married again.  So, on her way to the train station, Natasha decided to drop the papers.  As she was doing this,  the Pandya family was moving back into Pandya Niwas.

She walked into the Makwana household and saw that everyone was sitting down talking.   "Sorry, I knocked."  said Natasha.

"Natasha, come in.  Would you like a cup of tea.  We are having tea now.?"  asked Hetal Bhabi

"Sorry, Bhabi.  I don't have time to have tea.   I will need to leave as soon as I am finished."  Natasha  

Dhawal stood up and moved near her.  

"Mr. Amrish Makwana.  Here you go.  As promised.  Your property is yours again." 

Amrish smiled, "Thank you, Natasha."  Everyone smiled and was so happy.

"Thank you, Beta!" Amba went to bless her, and Natasha moved away, surprising everyone.

"Natasha?" asked Dhawal

"Beta, don't sound right coming out of your mouth.   You and your eldest son were the ones to blame me for this fiasco.  Yet it was your second son who conspired with my brother.  That didn't make sense to me then, but it does now.   If your heart is black, then all you see in others is black hearts.  Never goodness in others."  said Natasha

Everyone looked down.

"Natasha, it'sn't like that anymore.  Maa has changed."  said Dolly

"A leopard doesn't  its spots.  She said the words.  Do you know I stayed away from my family for the past 6 months because of her words.  What did she say, oh yes, "When I lived in her house, as Dhawal's bride, I took the peace out of that house, and now that I moved back home, I was taking the peace out of Esha's life.  Where did you think I was supposed to go after you kicked me out of the house.  Was I supposed to die?"  asked Natasha

"Natasha!  Don't you ever say that!" yelled Dhawal, turning her around to face him.  "Don't you ever talk about Death."

Natasha ignored him and turned back towards the family.  "Now that the property is returned, I will say this.  Everybody blamed me when your property was taken away, but where was this anger when my property was stolen by Mr. Amrish Makwana.   Nobody did anything?  So why the double standards, because it happened to the Makwana's, "  said Natasha

"Natasha, I'm sorry," said Dhawal

"Save it!  What I wanted to know was why I was always blamed for everything even though I tried to help the family.  I was blamed for Dhawal leaving the house. Did I tell him to leave?  No.  I was blamed for Golu's kidnapping when, in reality, it was Esha.  Esha lost the crown. That was my fault.  How was that my fault.  She asked me for the crown and I gave it to her.  They took it away from her and gave it to me, but I was blamed.  Well, enough.  I am done trying to protect some ungrateful members of this family."

Natasha surprised the family with her anger.  Natasha pulled out her phone.  "I listen to this recording, at least once a week.   You see,  last year, I wanted to know more about my parents, aunts, and uncles' deaths.  So I went investigating.   This recording was with the old manager of the bank, where my parents had passed away.   I saved it.  I sent myself a copy so I can listen to it when I want to be close to my parents."  Natasha played the recording shocking the family again.

"What did you say, Mr. Amrish Makwana.  That I took a steep price for Dhawal's return.   Now I will ask you, for the past 15 years, the Pandya's, knowing the Makwana's have taken a steep price from us.  You had only lost your wealth.   Well, I lost my whole family.  Eight members of my family.  Seven of them lost their lives trying to save your father.  And then you destroyed my Pandya Store, my marriage, and my life, so if we are counting score, I win.  You've taken everything away from me, yet I still return your bloody property to you.   You know what you deserved it.