Fighting for her - Aftermath 2 V2

Dhawal stayed in the hospital as long as Natasha was there. Everyone had accepted Dhawal except for Natasha. Natasha was switching between being angry at him or ignoring him. Dhawal was trying his best for Natasha to forgive him. And when he was feeling low, Chiku, of all people, was encouraging him not to give up. Dhawal and Chiku had a heart to heart talk about what had happened. Chiku admitted that he liked Esha, and they had faked the marriage to buy them some time to find clues. Chiku also mentioned that Chutki loves him a lot. Dhawal smiled, hearing that. He needed to know that. Natasha was being tight-lipped that he wasn't even sure if she even appreciated his efforts.

After a week, Natasha was discharged, and on her way back to the Pandya Niwas. As she was greeted at the door with Suman with the arti thali, Suman blessed both Natasha and Dhawal as they walked through the door. Natasha saw that her brothers, Esha and Suman, were home. She was sure that they planned for Dhawal to bring her home.

Natasha was happy to be home, though she was confused at Dhawal and Esha being there. She knew Dhawal was being stubborn. He had been staying with her at the hospital, so she had figured that Dhawal would be insisting on staying at Pandya Niwas, but Esha still being there was surprising. She was sure that the Makwana's would be dragging them back to the Makwana house soon. She was sharing a room with Dhawal, while Esha shared with Daama. When she protested in regards to the bedroom, Dhawal shut her down by saying that the divorce was canceled. She was confused but figured she would get more details later.

After a couple of days, the Makwana's showed up to the Pandya Niwas. Suman greeted Chirag, Hetal, Dolly, and Pranali warmly as they have been in constant contact with the Pandya family. When Suman saw Amrish, Amba, and Bhavin, she greeted them coldly. She couldn't kick them out as good manners wouldn't let her.

Amrish went down on his knees in front of Suman, "Kaki, I am sorry. In my greed for power, I became heartless. Since I've lost my father, all I have been doing is try to provide for my family. I have made some great decisions, but also, I made some horrible decisions. One of the great decisions, is having Natasha as our daughter in law, actually, Hetal, Pranali and Dolly joining our family was the greatest decision we made, but I was so concerned about image and having complete rule over my family that I made some awful decisions. First was that women didn't work in our family. I thought if women worked in our family that it would destroy our family. I did that all on my own. Secondly, I blackmailed Dhawal to divorce Natasha and marry Suhani. As you have seen, that was the worst decision I have taken for the family. My family was broken, I thought I was fixing it. Between myself and Ma, we have destroyed our family. No one is happy. Esha and Dhawal had the guts to fight for their happiness, but I couldn't let that happen. Esha wanted a job, but I couldn't let that happen, so she ended up leaving the house for 3 years until Natasha brought her back. Whereas Dhawal loved Natasha, he gave her up so she could have Pandya Store back."

The Pandya's looked in surprised at the last revelation. Natasha didn't know that Dhawal gave her up so she could receive Pandya Store back.

"Please forgive us. We couldn't be the family that wanted or needed." stated Amba

"Please give us another chance." stated Amrish

Suman looked at them and nodded. "I will forgive, but I won't forget. I am an old woman. I have lived a full life. I've lost many loved ones. Lost my children. All I wanted was my children to be happy and settled. Chutki was very happy with Dhawal. I saw how he protected her, even from you. Even the first time, she was very convincing that everything was ok. When she came home, she told me how Dhawal protected her. The love was there, but the trust wasn't."

"We want to bring our children home," stated Amba

"Ask your children! I have no control over that." stated Suman

"No!" yelled Dhawal

Amba looked hurt at Dhawal's response, but Amrish looked resigned. Then Amrish looked towards Esha. Esha looked at Chiku, who nodded, and then said, "Okay."

"Dhawal, you should with your family. I don't want them to blame me for this!" stated Natasha

"You're my family! You're my wife! You are my first priority! Not another word about me leaving unless you are leaving with me!" yelled Dhawal as he held her head in his hands.

Natasha looked shocked at his words. She looked across the room and saw that everyone had a smile on their face at Dhawal's words. She quickly moved away from Dhawal.

Amrish stood up and said, "We should go. We will come soon again. Esha, when you are ready to come home, either let one of us know, or have Yash drop you off."

"Yash?" asked Natasha

"Yashodan. If he is part of the family, we will call him Yash. "

The Pandya's looked at each other, in surprise.

Dolly nudged Chirag and motioned towards Natasha and Dhawal.

"Dhawal, Natasha. We would like to go out for dinner when Natasha, you are feeling better." asked Chirag

"Sure. Once Natasha is all better, we can go out for dinner." stated Dhawal, with Natasha looking at him.

"Kaki, I know I can't bring back Pandya Store, but I can help with the renovations. I am sorry for what has happened." stated Amrish

"Neetu's brother, Sundeep, has been helping us." stated Natasha."But if you want, you can help with the permits." Dhawal made a fist when he heard Sundeep's name. He decided that it would be better if Natasha didn't meet Sundeep alone.

"Anything you need, just let us know, and it will be done." stated Amrish. "Jai Somnath." As the Makwana's left Pandya Niwas.