Redemption (Part 2 of Breakdown)

Dhawal and Esha arrived at the hospital quickly looking for Chiku. Dhawal saw Natasha sitting outside a room, looking very pale. Just then, Chiku walked out of the room and saw that Dhawal had arrived.

"Dhawal, you and Natasha go in. Sheesh, Meethu, come out. We will wait outside." stated Chiku. The boys walked out of the room and saw that Esha, Hetal, Pranali, Dolly, and Chirag were outside waiting.

"How's Daama?" asked Hetal.

"She's serious. They are doing everything to help her." said Sheesh

Meanwhile, in Daama's room, Natasha and Dhawal sat on either side of Daama. She held their hands and asked, "Do you love each other?"

"Daama, why are you asking?" asked Natasha

"I love her very much," stated Dhawal

Natasha looked up in surprise at Dhawal

"Chutki, answer the question." asked Daama

"I love him too,"

"Half of the battle is over then. Love is one of the most important things in a relationship, " said Daama

"So is trust, Daama,"

"Trust works both ways, Natasha. I'm sorry that I didn't trust you, but you didn't trust me either. We were supposed to trust each other. I know I broke your heart earlier, but I am sorry. I was just following my brother. He's my brother, my father. He raised me after my father passed away. I didn't know you. I didn't love you at the time of our marriage, but there was something about you. I couldn't figure it out. I told myself that I just knew you as the girl that my brother had chosen for me, to get control over Pandya Store." stated Dhawal

"Sometimes, love and trust don't go together. Once the trust is broken, it is hard for it to come back. Love is always there." stated Natasha

"Enough! You haven't lived together long enough to trust each other. Do you know that your brother loves you very much. He knows that the two you have something special, even if you don't know it?" said Daama

"What do you mean, Daama?" asked Natasha

"Chirag called me and told me the truth. He also told me that you didn't submit the divorce papers. I was going to call Dhawal over to talk, but this darn attack. Luckily, it's just a minor attack. You see, Chirag was worried for Dhawal. He knows that Dhawal truly loves you. You see, after Dhawal had told him, what happened the night that you two kidnapped. So Chirag and Esha went looking for the truth. And Natasha, this time you were the one that didn't trust Dhawal. He had told you that he had nothing to do with the signing. He didn't even know that the papers were for the demolition of Pandya Store. You know the two of you remind me of your Shiva Chachu and Raavi Chachi. It was hard in the beginning. There was always someone trying to interfere in their relationship, but in the end, it took them a while before the trust came. But Raavi always stood by Shiva, always fought for him, whether it was society or family."

"But Daama, Dhawal is the one who sent me away from him," cried Natasha

"Did you let him help you? No, you wouldn't let him help you. You were pushing him away. You've done that since you were young. You're angry. You say things. And a little while later, you calm down. "

Dhawal nodded his head in agreement in what Daama was saying.

"Daama, what do you want us to do?" asked Dhawal

"Well, since you have canceled your divorce, I want you to give this relationship chance. I want you to give to your relationship another chance without any interference from family or any other way." stated Daama.

"How is that going to work when we live in two different homes.? Why should I move to Makwana House, only to kick out six months later." stated Natasha.

"We can move into the Farmhouse, or we can find a place together. We can do it. I will get a job, and we can have a proper fresh start." said Dhawal.

"Call everyone back in." demanded Daama.

Dhawal got up and went to the door and called everyone in.

"Daama, how are you now? asked Hetal

"Good. It feels good to hear Daama instead of Kaki out of your mouth." stated Daama.

"It's good to see everyone here. I know there have been a lot of ups and downs " in family. I'm getting older. I'm not as young as I used to be. I worried about the kids. They won't have any support after I am gone. Natasha and Dhawal together, I have no worries. But they are still young. And they fight, and their first thought is to leave each other. If Natasha is settled, I can go to my children without worry."

"Daama!" yelled the Pandya's

"Daama, don't even think of it. If you are just waiting for me to get settled, I promise I will never get settled."

Daama smacked Natasha on her head. "You're married, did you forget?"

"No. I didn't forget. He's sitting right across me. It's kind of hard not to. And what about the boys, you need to see them settled, don't you? So don't even think of going to your children. We need you more, " stated Natasha

"I'm not worried about the boys, I know you will watch over them. I worry about you. You are so angry at the world. I wanted someone to see through the anger and find the real you. The one that is generous, loving, and amazing."

Natasha shook her head. "I got him. He's can't do much but accepts me. Otherwise, his option is divorce."

"That's not going to happen!" responded Dhawal "We will be moving out of Makwana Mansion, and I will find a place for us. I don't want what has happened to happen again. And I know if we live in Makwana Mansion, Ma or Mots will try their best to throw you out of Makwana Mansion, so it would be better, if we keep our relations cordial before they detoriate. I don't want to lose my family, but I don't want to lose you either. This way, I can keep both." stated Dhawal.

"I'm not a toy, Dhawal," stated Natasha

"No, but you are the most precious person in my life. Remember you have a lot of people to think about, I just have you, " responded Dhawal

"So sweet. I should have filmed it. I always forget to film these moments." stated Dolly