Finally the truth comes out

An annoymous package came to the house, with a note on it. Stating the package needed to be opened in front of the whole family. Dhawal called everyone into the sitting room.

As he opened the package, the inside the package said, 'Now my revenge is complete. You have lost your eldest son, Amrish. You all blamed Natasha, which is funny because she was trying her hardest to save him. Then you all lost Natasha, which you all deserve. I can't decide whether I feel sorry for you or justified. Actually, I feel sorry for you Dhawal, you lost the two most important people in your life. Do you know that you have trusted the wrong people in your life. Your mother has been trying to kick Natasha out of your life since Natasha came into your life. Do you know the reason Amrish went into jail the first time, during your diasterous engagement was your own mother. Then, the fake Chiku who had kidnapped Natasha was also organized by your mother. But let's not forget Dahi Handi, which Natasha's top had ripped, which was also caused by your mother. I believe if your mother minded her business, everyone's lives would have been a lot happier. Either that, or send her to an old folks home, where she's too far to cause any problems. She loves causing problems between the couples, whether it was Hetal and Amrish or Pranali and Bhavin, or Natasha and Dhawal. She must be very happy now. Natasha is in Mumbai, where the poor girl doesn't even know her name, who she is, heck, she's living as four year old child. She has lost all mental capabilities." said the voice. The voice then continued.

"Do you know that Dhawal being hired by Shalini Dave was a way for Shalini to get close to Amrish. Your mother had asked Shalini to try to break Natasha and Dhawal up, and she succeeded. You see, Shalini Dave was in love with Amrish. Had been for years. She was his fiance. They were supposed to get married, but she received an assignment, and she left just before the wedding, thinking that she would get married after she came back, but Amrish then married Hetal. Then, when the goons attacked Makwana house, Shalini faked her injury so she could stay in Makwana house. Shalini always recorded everything. She recorded everything that happened in the guest room, too. Then, when Amrish had asked Dhawal to send Shalini away, she got angry. So she was the one who put the idea of the Safarai trip in Golu's head. You see, the night before, Shalini had tricked Amrish, and he fell on top of her. She filmed the encounter. She was there in the Safarai as she had bribed the guides to take you where she wanted. She had pulled Amrish away and blackmailed him. She said that she wanted to be recognized as Amrish's second wife. Otherwise, she was going to show Hetal the videos and pictures. The funny thing is that Natasha found the pictures after Shalini had fallen over the cliff. Amrish went to grab the rope. When he encountered Natasha looking at the pictures, he tried to explain, but she told him that she trusted him, which shocked him. Then, when they went to pull Shalini up, they saw that Mithu had fallen over as he was trying to save Shalini. They pulled Mithu up first, then tried pulling Shalini up when Amrish slipped. You see, Dhawal, you didn't see the fallen phone that was recording the conversations. And where Natasha and Amrish had their conversation, there was also another camera, as Shalini ordered cameras all over the jungle to record their conversations. When she died, I was able to grab all the cameras and saw all the happenings around the jungle. It's amazing what money can buy." stated the voice.

Dhawal looked through the pictures before handing them over to everyone else. Pictures of Amrish and Shalini, shocking Hetal. Pictures of Natasha are in poor condition.

Next a video of Natasha was playing, where she it looked like she was getting engaged, when she heard the cries of a baby, and she had an attacked, where she attacked her groom and ran off. Then the next scene was of Naveli and Natasha, where Naveli calmed Natasha down, and then Natasha protected Naveli from the groom and another woman.

"I believe Natasha was going to get engaged at this time, but didn't as she had an attack. Every time she hears a baby crying, she reacts this way. Otherwise, she is a happy child, a little stubborn, but a child none the less." stated the voice. "So I was saying my revenge is complete now. The Makwana family is finished. The family may look together, but everyone is separate. I am very happy. Everyone is unhappy but Hetal, I am very happy with you. You caused all this separation. Your revenge against Dhawal and Natasha is very good. You separated Natasha and Dhawal by dragging Natasha out of the house and taking her to the train station. So, thank you for making things a lot easier for me."